Miss You(3)

(part 3 of 8)

Anna's Pov

"Ryan?" i ask as Chad pulls out of the kiss and he smiles as he hands his son to his wife and wraps me in a warm hug. 

"What are you doing here, Anna? Besides making out with Chad." Ryan asks and i blush as i look at his son.

"I work with Rolling Stone magazine. I had to get a story from Daniel about his change from 3 Doors to you guys. How Old is he?" i ask him as i try to suppress the memory of our daughter, Adrian. 

"He's four, almost five. You okay Anna?" Ryan asks as i start to leave, that memory too strong to suppress. 

Flashback          1990                           Anna's pov

"Ry-Ryan!" I cry out as i feel the baby sharply jab me in the ribs again, trying to come early.

"He went to the store, Anna. Holy shit!" Chad yells as he rushes to me, carrying me to the hospital so i can deliever the baby.

five hours and twenty minutes later, i'm holding my silent daughter as Ryan tries to comfort me. 

"I'm so sorry babygirl. So sorry." I whisper to her as i sob, Ryan whispering words of comfort into my ear as my heart shatters.

present day, 2006         Chad's pov

As i enter the side room of the backstage, i hear sniffles coming from the couch and see Anna tracing the c-section scar from Adrian. 

I still remember when the doctor told us that little girl had died. The pain Anna went through, mostly alone. How she shut down and shut us out. 

"Anna, it's okay." I whishper as i pull her into a hug, trying to calm her sobs.