Best Friends(Daniel)

Part 2

"Are you sure?" He asks and I nod, wiping away the tears.

"Please tell me you aren't leaving." I say and he hugs me tightly.

"I'm not going anywhere." He says as he hugs me tightly.

"Wh-what about your wife? What will she do?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"She won't do anything to you or our baby, I promise Casey." He says as he holds me close.

"She's here isn't she?" I ask and he nods, looking behind him.

"She found out that we slept together. She wants me to stop being friends with you but I can't do that to you. She aborted both of the babies we got pregnant with while I was on tour. I know that you'd never do that to me." Dan says and I smile as he pulls me into a kiss.

"Daniel!" I hear his wife scream as she runs over to us, glaring holes in my skull as Daniel stands in front of me.

"What Wendy?" He asks and she scoffs.

"Did you do it? Is she gone?" Wendy asks and Dan shakes his head no.

"Wendy, Casey isn't going anywhere without me. I only married you because she was being forced to marry some lowlife at the age of 19. Casey is pregnant with my baby as well, and I am not leaving her all alone to raise a child that's half me and half her." Daniel says and Wendy gasps.

"You got her pregnant?! All I wanted with you was a family, Daniel!" She yells and Daniel groans.

"Wendy, I found the bills for the abortions! If you wanted a family with me that bad, why'd you abort two different babies!?" Dan asks Wendy, who scoffs.

"It was my choice, Daniel! At the time I wasn't ready to be a mother, but I am now! In fact I'm 12 weeks today! How far along is she, or is she even at all?" Wendy sneers and I looks at Daniel, who's face is ate up with shock.

"I'm 8 weeks." I whisper and she scoffs.

"So more or less, after you got me pregnant, you went and slept with this slut and got her pregnant? Jesus!" Wendy yells and I look down to my baby bump as I begin to walk to my car.

"Casey wait!" Daniel yells but I ignore him as I speed off to my apartment.