Shakin Hands (Chad)

Bonus part!
Tobi's POV
Ten months ago

"Tobi!" My best friend, Leia yells as I enter the house.

Leia and I have been friends since we were 7, and have been through a lot.

Her Dad, Mike Kroeger, and Uncle, Chad Kroeger, are both coming down as Leia's Mom is in the hospital with pneumonia again.

"So this is your room for the time you're here." Leia says and I nod as I unpack my suitcase and lay down on the bed.

Soon her Dad and Uncle arrive, her and her Dad going to the hospital to see her mom and I see her uncle there.

"Nice shirt." He says and I look down to see that I'm wearing my Nickelback shirt from their Here and Now your in 2012.

"Oh thanks. I was at the Montreal concert." I say and he smirks as he comes closer to me and I blush as he gets right behind me and I stop filling my cup up with water.

"You're sexy as hell, you know that right?" He asks and I blush as I try to move from the sink.

"You're making me blush." I say as I go to walk into my room, but he stops me as he pulls me into an intoxicating kiss.

He closes my door and locks it as he lays me on my bed and I blush as he takes his shirt off.

"Never seen someone without a shirt?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No. My mom and Dad were conservative. I'm still a virgin." I say and he smiles softly as he gives me a hug.

"We don't have to have sex if you don't want to." He says kindly and I grab his hands.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for sex, but I want to continue what we started." I say and he smiles as he kisses me before unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them off. He doesn't remove my shirt, which I'm thankful for.

He starts to kiss up my left leg, finally reaching where I need him the most and I gasp when he takes my clit into his mouth, sucking on it gently as one of his fingers trace my entrance lightly before sliding inside of me, earning me to moan out as he starts to move it slowly.

He, after a few minutes, enters another finger into me and I moan out as he begins to suck harder on my clit as his fingers speed up, earning me to cry out in pure pleasure.

"So damn sweet." Chad says after he removes his mouth from me and continues to pump his fingers in and out quickly, earning more of my juices to come out and me to squirm as I get close.

"Let go, Tobi. It's okay." He says as he kisses me again and I explode around his fingers.

"Goddamn, that's hot." He says and I blush as he removes his fingers and sucks my juices off them.

"You taste so fucking sweet, Tobi. God I just want to eat you out all fucking day. Maybe I could tomorrow. Would you like that?" He asks and I blush, but nod.

Next day

"So fucking beautiful." Chad says as we both lay down in bed together, naked.

He kisses down my body and I gasp when he comes into contact with my center and moan when he begins his sweet torture.

After five hours and twelve orgasms, we both stop, the two of us wore out from the intensity of our passion.

"God I love you." Chad says and I smile as I lay on his chest.

"I love you too." I whisper back and he kisses the top of my head as I fall asleep in his arms.

Two months later

"You want to have a threesome?" I ask Chad, who nods.

"It's only with Ryan, baby. And besides he knows that he has to use a condom and he will get you after I make you feel good." Chad says and I smile at him as I nod.

"We can try it, but according to my other friends Emma and Laney, after losing your virginity you're very sensitive to sexual contact, so I hope Ryan knows that he may not get to have sex with me." I tell him and he smiles as he nods.

"The minute you feel uncomfortable and want to stop, we will, no questions asked." Chad says as his fingers slip under my panties and inside me and I close my eyes as he brings me to an orgasm.