Everything I Wanna Do(Here and Now)

Nel's POV

Three days later...

(I have this set in  2011, when they on tour for Here and Now)

"So whatcha wanna do? (Whatcha wanna do?) Let me repay the favor with the favorite thing you love to do. So whatcha wanna do? (Whatcha wanna do?) I'm about to take it up a notch so watch what I'm about to do." The CD player blares as I fix dinner for all of the guys and myself in Ryan and I's hotel room.

"You and me, sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G." I hear Ryan's voice say from the song and give the radio a weird look and roll my eyes as I know Chad wrote the song and gave him that line.

"Dumbasses." I mumble as I stir the burger before adding in the taco seasoning to stir it up.

"Babe, we're home!" I hear Ry yell as him, Dan, Chad, and Like, all enter the hotel room and I get out the sweet tea and set the taco stuff on the table as they all walk in.

"Damn, it smells fucking amazing in here!" Dan says as they take a seat at the table and begin to dish out the food and tea.

Three hours later...

"Bye y'all! Be careful!" I yell to the guys as they leave the hotel room and I see Ry cleaning up the poker game mess that Dan and him had caused.

"I heard a song today." I say and he smiles.

"Really, which one?" He asks as he walks over to me, his hands on my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.

"Everything I Wanna Do. Sounds like someone needs a woman." I say, referring to Chad and he laughs but nods.

"That he does. Now, what do you say we head to bed?" He asks and I smirk.

"But I'm not tired, at least not yet." I say, winking and he sighs as he looks into my eyes.

"Are you 100% sure that you wanna go that far? Nel, I'm not going to force you into-" he says but I cut him off by grabbing his manhood, and earning a groan.

"Eager are we?" He asks as suddenly I'm picked up and carried to the bedroom and he tosses me gently onto the bed and kisses me slowly as his hands drift into my jean shorts and under the thin fabric of my panties and his fingers coming in contact with my sensitive spot.

"R-Ryan! Need you n-now!" I moan out and he removes all clothing from both of us, before reaching over and grabbing a condom and slipping it on before lining himself up.

"I'm sorry if this hurts baby." He says as suddenly he begins to thrust inside my body and I grip his shoulders as he fills me and he rests his head in my neck as he allows me to adjust to his size.

"Are you okay?" He asks me as his hands gently rub across my cheeks and I nod, wiggling my hips and he slowly pulls out and thrusts back in, gradually gaining speed.

"Ryan!" I scream out as he thumps against this spot in the back and causes me to see stars as he angles himself to hit that spot each time, earning 10 teal painted nails in his shoulder blades as finally the ball inside my stomach snaps.

"Fuck, Ryan!" I scream as I release around him and he stills inside of me, filling the condom completely and resting his head in my neck, kissing it slowly as he pulls out of me and I hear the CD player once again play that song.

"You and me, sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G."