Miss You (8)

A/N: this is the final part to this imagine series! I will start the DDLG story I promised in the near future.

Seven months later....

"Would you like to see them?" The doctor asks us as I sit up in my hospital bed and we both nod.

The twins were born at 33 weeks and have been taken to the NICU but along with their triplet sister. I had conjoined twin boys and a solo baby girl.

The boys weren't conjoined as bad as the doctor first thought, as they only shared skin and some muscle mass, but nothing else. The separation surgery was only two hours and eighteen minutes long.

We named the boys Robert Emmanuel Kroeger and Isaiah William Kroeger. Our daughter is named Cassidy Bailey Kroeger. Little Jessie is excited to get to meet her siblings which will happen tomorrow.

Twelve years later....

"Happy Birthday to you!" We all sing to my now sixteen year old daughter as she blows out her candles on her cake, her boyfriend, Damien, holding their four week old son as we clap for her.

Jessie got pregnant like I did at sixteen, with the biological father leaving her. His name was Jack. She met Damien before Josiah was born and the two are to be married in the spring of next year after Jessie has their daughter, Isabelle.

Our triplets started junior high in 2019, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic starting in March of 2020, they've been homeschooled along with their two younger siblings, Mason and Kenny.

I had two more children after the triplets, both were separate births.

Mason Alexander Kroeger was born on January 15, 2011 at 6:33am. He weighed in at 7 pounds 7 ounces. He will be by

Kendra "Kenny" Marie Kroeger was born on June 10, 2016 at  2:20pm. She weighed in at 8 pounds even.