Something in Your Mouth(Dark Horse)

So, I got dared by my foster sis to write a dirty Nickelback imagine....Let's see how shitty this is.

>>plot: Emily is 21 years old and works at a strip club, as it was her only option for a job. What happens when her favorite rockstar asks for a night with her?

Emily

"Emmy, boss wants to see ya for a second!" Sarah yells to me as I walk into the break room to take my short 2 minute break.

I walk to his office and open the door and he smiles.

"Emmy, I have a request that I simply cannot pass up. Chad Kroeger, has asked for a night with you. You will get paid double, don't worry, but at least you won't have to put up with the annoying pervert teenagers that sneak their way in here." He says and I blush, nodding.

"Y-yeah, sure. When does he want me?" I ask and Boss chuckles.

"Right now, actually. Go to private room 4. That's where he is." He says and I smack my head as I walk down to the room.

Entering the room, I see Chad in there and he smirks she he sees me.

"Well, I knew you were sexy, but not that sexy. Damn, get over here and sit on my lap, sweetheart." He says and I blush as I sit on his lap and he grabs my hair, pulling me into him and connecting our lips as his hands go to where my skimpy top is and he unfastens it, throwing it to God knows where and kisses down my neck, earning me to moan.

"That's it, moan for me baby." He says as he pushes me down on the bed behind him and kisses down my body and, hooks his fingers in my thong, slipping them down my legs and his mouth connects with my heated core and my hand fly into his hair.

Thing about all this is, he'll be my first time. I haven't ever went this far with a man, and this is the first time I've even let one see me naked.

"Damn, you taste good, baby. You ready for me?" He asks as he grabs one of the condoms off the bedside table and slips it on, before lining himself up and looking back at me.

"Yeah, please." I moan out, getting impatient.

"Alright." He says, kissing me and slamming inside of me, causing me to scream out in both pain and pleasure.

"Fuck you're tight, dollface." He says as he begins to mercilessly pound into me, earning moans of complete pleasure and bliss as he begins to touch my g-spot and I feel myself tightening around him and he groans as he continues to slam into me as finally I explode around him and he stills inside of me, releasing with me.

"Holy fuck. You okay?" He asks as he pulls out, tossing the used condom in the trashcan and I nod, flipping us around and kissing down his chest and eventually coming in contact with what I want, and slowly taking him into my mouth.

"Holy fuck, you look so much cuter with my cock in your mouth." He moans out at I suck him down my throat...

This is gonna be a long night......