Lullaby (Here and Now)

THIS IS PART 2!

Amber's POV 

*Ding Ding* I hear my phone go off and grab it from my pocket as I stand on the roof of my apartment complex. I notice it's from Chad and groan.

"God damn, can't I die in fucking peace?" I say as I click on the message box and open it to see a recording of a song. 

"The hell?" I ask myself and click on it, and hearing them singing a song.

After it finishes I begin to cry as I press the call button on Chad's message send box and hear his worried voice and begin crying harder.

"Amber? Are you okay? Mike, Dan, Ryan, she's ok!" I hear him say and choke out a yes.

"Where are you, Amber? Are you crying?" I hear Mike ask and hear a smack and chuckle a little bit.

"No shit Sherlock. I'm on the roof of my apartment complex. I'm not okay." I say  and suddenly hear gasps and sighs of sorrow.

"Please, Amber, don't do this. We're here for you. Chad just left to come and get you." I hear Ryan say and chuckle as the dumbass left his phone behind.

"Thanks guys, I think I hear him coming Up the stairs now." I say and the door flies open, revealing a scared Chad.

"Amber, come here." He says and I walk over to him after hanging up and begin to sob uncontrollably into his shirt.

"I-I'm sorry. I just couldn't take it anymore. The name calling, the pain, the abuse. I just wanted to die." I say and slowly he takes us to the ground as I continue to cry.

"It's okay, Amber. I'm here. Its alright, just let it out." He says and I just sob my eyes out, soaking his shirt as I do so.

"You okay?" He asks and I look up at him and nod.

"I guess so. The meds ain't working anymore, Chad. I don't know what to do." I say and he helps me up as he leads me away from the rooftop and to the stairs.

"We'll figure it out as we go along, Amber. Let's just calm down for now." He says as he leads me away from the rooftop.

!AUTHORS NOTE: IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TO, IM ALWAYS AVAILABLE! NO MATTER THE TOME, DAY, YEAR, MONTH! IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOMEONE TO TALK TO, P.M. MY ASS AND ILL BE THERE FOR YOU. I HAVE TRIED TO END IT ALL THREE DIFFERENT TIMES, ALL THREE IVE BACKED OUT. INCE IN 6TH GRADE, ANOTHER IN 7TH, AND MY FINAL ATTEMPT WAS IN 9TH GRADE. THIS IS NOT COUNTING ME ALMOST STARVING MYSELF IN KINDERGARTEN AFTER LOSING MY MAW-MAW TO STOMACH CANCER. I STAYED ALIVE THANKS TO MY BABY BROTHER, AARON, WHO HAS KEPT ME PUSHING THROUGH MY DAILY STRUGGLES. I AM NLW GOING TO SENECA HEATH SERVICES FOR THERAPY AND AM ON ANTI ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION MEDS. IM ALWAYS HERE IF ANYONE NEEDS TO TALK. ALWAYS.!