All The Small Things(Chad)

Chad's POV

"Babe?" I call out as I enter the house, seeing a single red rose on the staircase and smile as I pick it up with the envelope.

"Trisha needed me to watch Dani and Chaser again, I'm sorry I won't be here when you come in. I love you!"

I smile as I set the envelope down on the counter and open the fridge to see she restocked my favorite beer and smile.

I get the spaghetti stuff down and crack open a cold one as I cook the noodles and fry the meat.

I get everything made when I hear her voice come through the foyer.

"Chad? You home?" She asks and I smile as I mix the salad up when she enters the kitchen.

"Hey baby. Thanks for the rose and restocking the beer. Dinner is almost done, so have a seat." I say and she smiles as she sits and I serve her then myself, the two of us laughing about our day.

"...Then Dani poured the glitter glue onto poor little Chaser's head. The poor boy has glitter for days trapped up there now." She says and I smile as I feel my pocket for the engagement ring I bought before coming home.

"I got something to ask you, love. And I don't want you to flip out on me." I say as I stand up, slowly walking over to her and helping her up before getting ballsy and dropping to one knee.

"Sierra, I love you with all my heart and I know that I couldn't survive without you for another second. Will you marry me?" I ask her.