Shakin Hands (Chad)

Part 3

Tobi's POV

"Leia!" Chad yells as he covers us up and I try not to cry as my best friend just caught me making love to her Uncle.

"What the fuck is going on?" She asks and I begin to sob.

"Uncle Chad, is this why you haven't been spending time with me or Dad? Because you're too busy fucking around with my best "friend"?" She asks and he sighs as I move to get dressed, but Chad holds my hand tight.

"Leia, listen. Tobi and I are in love. Not only that but, Tobi's pregnant. It's mine too. We have been fooling around for about three months now." He says and Leia glares at me.

"You're not a friend. You slept with my fucking Uncle instead of being here for me in this time of grief after losing my Mom." Leia says and I nod as Chad tries not to tell her off.

"Leia, I get that you're upset, but she didn't initiate this! I did. Ryan did. It was my idea. Besides, the first time we made love was her first. I saw her hymen! She isn't a whore." Chad says and I begin to sob as I lay back down, pulling the pillow closer to my body, as to shield my baby from the harsh words coming form their mouths.

"Big whoop. You know something, this trip you and Dad made was to be with me, not to get my best friend pregnant." She says and I close my eyes as the door opens, revealing Leia's Dad, Mike.

"You did what?" He asks Chad and Chad sighs.

"I fell in love damnit! Is that a fucking crime to you guys?" He yells and Mike looks behind him to see me and walks over to him.

"You fell in love with Leia's best friend?" He asks and Chad nods.

"I didn't plan on falling for Tobi, but it happened and I can't change what happened already! I can't change the fact that she is having my baby!" Chad tells him and Mike nods as he looks at Leia.

"Leia, you can't help who you fall in love with. At all. I couldn't help it when I fell for your mom when I was already married to Amanda, but I don't regret you. Love is complicated and I'll admit, this isn't the best situation to happen, but it still happened. Now Chad, what did I hear about Ryan?" Mike asks and I blush as I hide my face.

"Well, when Tobi lost her Virginity, both Ryan and I were with her, but I was the only one who had sex with her." Chad says and Mike nods.

Leia and Mike leave, allowing Chad and I to get dressed and I sigh as I place my hands on my belly, out baby.

"Tobi, listen, ignore what Leia said. She doesn't understand what we have. You're not a slut, you're the love of my life. You saved yourself until you found your soulmate and that's me." Chad says and I smile up at him as he kisses me.

We go out of my room and Chad goes to find his brother and I see Leia glaring a hole into my head.

"Hey." I whisper and she scoffs as she rolls her eyes.

"That's all you got to say after I walked in on you and my fucking uncle having sex? What about 'I'm sorry Leia for being a whore and sleeping around when you invited me to have a friend in case your mom dies'?! Tobi, you have been my best friend since first grade! I don't understand why or how you could do this to me! To my mom's memory! I was curious why you and Uncle Chad kept disappearing at the same time and Ryan is the one who made me realize it! Why didn't you come to me and tell me what you guys were doing, Tobi? Yes, I would have been angry, but not as angry as I am now." She asks and I sigh.

"Because he was my first, Leia. He's my soulmate and the reason I didn't tell you was because of the age difference and also because Chad didn't want everyone to know yet." I say and she scoffs.

"Pack your shit and get out of my house. I don't care if you claimed to be a fucking virgin, when you aren't obviously." She says and that's it for me.

"YOU KNOW WHAT LEIA?! I WAS A FUCKING VIRGIN UNTIL SIX AND HALF WEEKS AGO! I SAVED MYSELF FOR THE RIGHT MAN, SO WHAT OF ITS CHAD?! YOU WERE THERE THE DAY I WOKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO WHEN WE WENT OVER THAT HILL AND TOLD ME THAT BOTH OF MY PARENTS AS WELL AS MY LITTLE BROTHER AND LITTLE SISTER HAD DIED IN THE ACCIDENT! WE WERE COMING HOME FROM FUCKING CHURCH! YOU STILL HAVE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING PARENTS AND TWO HALF SIBLINGS! I HAVE NO FAMILY LEFT! THE ONLY FAMILY MEMBER I HAD LEFT WAS MY AUNT, AND SHE DIED WHEN I WAS 16, LEIA! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF ME FOR WHO I DATE AND I SEE IT NOW THAT YOU REGRETTED LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY TO BRYCE WHEN WE WERE 15, AND YOU'RE ALSO JEALOUS I SAVED MYSELF! I NEVER ONCE PLANNED TO SLEEP WITH CHAD, BUT IT HAPPENED! MY CHILD HAPPENED! YOU DONT LIKE IT, SHOVE THE JEALOUSY STICK EVEN FARTHER UP YOUR ASS AND ROTATE ON IT! I'M FUCKING DONE." I scream as I go to my room and pack my stuff, wondering where I'm going to go now, as I have no place to go.

"Baby?" I hear Chad ask and look to see him coming towards me.

"I have no where to go, so I guess you'll get custody." I say and he shakes his head.

"You have a passport. You can live with me in Canada." He says and I smile as he hugs me.