ONE

Italics: Meaning of the word in Bold
!Revised!

Italics: Meaning of the word in Bold!Revised!

Tsugumi's POV

"Tsugumi-nee, wake up. It's your first day you know!"

I didn't reply, instead I buried myself deeper into the mattress, and hide my head under my blanket, getting ready to doze off for the second time.

My little brother was not happy at that.

He whined, and pouted. Jumping on top of my bed with enough force to probably wake up our neighbors downstairs. Not only that, he also yelled like there's no tomorrow.

"TSUGUMI-NEE, OKITE YOOO, YOU'RE GOING TO UA ARE YOU NOT EXCITED?? YOU GET TO MEET THE HEROS AND SUCH!"

As you can see, my little brother is a huge and I mean a huge hero fan. I might be the one accepted into the school, but he's the one excited for my life.

I grunt as he started body slamming himself onto my stomach, and he kept doing so until I finally decided to wake up, and push his body off of me.

I blinked getting myself used to the light as my brother Toge, grinned from ear to ear. "There you are! Mom already made us breakfast, so go ahead and change real quick!"

"Tuna." I responded with my morning voice. It might be just one word, but it's enough for my brother to understand.

He grinned "OK, see you at the dining table!"

I waved him off as he excited my room with a happy hum. I sighed, pushing myself off the bed as I walked to the bathroom. I took the little bit of my time to quickly rinse myself, and wash my face, along with a few massages around my mouth.

I stared at the mirror in front of me, touching the mark that went from one edge to the other. It didn't look necessarily ugly, but sometimes it looks weird. But I can't really complain, it's a physical trait that everyone in my family has.

I glanced at the clock as I realize that time exists, I continue with my routine as I quickly got out of the bathroom to wear my uniform.

It didn't took too long because the uniform from Shiketsu were much, much heavier and has more attribute. I fixed the blazer around my shoulder as I grabbed a mask from my desk.

Yes, I usually choose to hide it.

I grabbed my bag as I look around my half empty room for probably the last time since I won't be coming back in a while. Well it's no use being emotional, I closed the door and walked straight to the dining table to eat my breakfast.

"Tuna." Morning. I greeted as I ruffled my brother's hair and kissed my mom's cheeks before sitting down.

"Morning, Tsugumi-Nee!" Chirped my brother happily