𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • S I X T E E N

The recovery of a certain white haired girl could not have been more hectic as it is at the current moment

The recovery of a certain white haired girl could not have been more hectic as it is at the current moment. Because not only is her boyfriend clinging on to her for dear damn life, her friends are doing the same.

It's driving her mad right insane.

"Hey Gumi, need a pillow? I think you need a pillow."

"HEY don't lift that, you're barely recovering."

"Gumi, which channel do you want to watch, let me turn it on for you."

Everything, every small thing anyone could find, they would do for her, as long as she doesn't even have the chance to just think about getting out of the hospital bed.

If you think about it, it makes sense for people wanting to help a friend of theirs after the said friend was stuck in a comatose condition for a month, but honestly..

It's boring as hell.

"Look Gumi! They're serving chocolate pudding, so I got us some seconds."

Speaking of bored, the said girl glanced at the door as she turned away her attention from the probabky 200th episode of her favorite anime that she's been watching non-stop for the past few weeks. Seeing that she has no choice but doing so since everyone has been so insistent in keeping her on bed rest.

At the door, there's a smiling Yuuji, lifting up two cups of pudding, one for each of them. Gumi sighed, this is another thing she hates about this hospital. Chocolate pudding is the only thing that has a hint of taste in them.

But, oh well. Seeing her boyfriend's enthusiasm, she can't help but smile and pat at the empty spot beside her in which the pink haired boy was happy to fill.

He quickly opened a cup and proceed to feed Gumi first before scooping a mouthful for himself.

"So.. what's up at school?" A few months away from school has actually made her miss the big thing, despite not being absent most of the time.

"They're doing fine. They're also worried about you but they're not that surprised anymore." Gumi chuckled asking for another scoop of pudding.

"Because of how often I get hurt huh?"

"That's somehow your talent."

Gumi chuckled lightly, well if you actually count the amount of time she was on the verge of death ever since the moment she got into UA, it's a lot.

Like hey, not everyone could say 'hey I almost died because I fought a curse, sick right' well at first it feels heroic but now it's just plain out annoying.

But to be fair that's on her and her pathetic heroic complex, which.. is normal as a hero in training? Though honestly now she feels like shems more of a sorcerer than she is a hero.

The exact opposite of what she expect herself to be.

"What about you? Finally got enough sleep?" She asked softly, cupping his face and rubbing the skin right under his undereyes.