𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • ONE

I let out a huge sigh as I am greeted with the very nice smell of fresh clean air, it's a pretty good change comparing to how the air smells like in Musutafu

I adjusted the loops of my mask, curtly bowing a thank you to the driver that was kind enough to help me carry my luggage out of the small bus.

Not that it's a lot, just a small suitcase and this tin for my hero suit, though I'm pretty sure I won't be using it here.

Apparently after looking it even further, Iori's company is located deep in the western part of Japan, the Wakayama prefecture. It's pretty far away from the train station, so I had to take a mini bus.

Though I have to say it's unsettlingly close to Shiketsu, but I have no say in that.

Speaking of how far it is from Tokyo, which is not that far from Musutafu, Yuji complaint a lot, like a whole lot. Something about I'm still injured and somewhere along that line.

I brushed it off and tried to convince him that I've healed and I'll be ok, though I'm sure he's not even the slightest bit bought that excuse.

Well in the end, it took a nagging Nobara, and Maki to finally shut him up.

Taking a look at my map, and upwards again I sighed. I guess I'd still have to walk to the agency, what a bummer.

I took a hold of my suitcase and dragged it behind me, guiding my way with the map to wherever it takes me. Though that sounds much more dramatic than how it's supposed to turn out, since her agency is the only big building in the area. Everything around it is just small stores, and old but comfy houses.

How could I tell? Well it's because I've arrived of course.

I looked up facing the big glass-based building and slightly gulped. Last I remembered it, Iori's way of teaching was quite harsh, and I don't think it changed.

Sighing with my eyes closed, I decided to just.. walk in and hope for the best.

Yeah, hope.

"Welcome to Iori's hero agency, what can I help you with?" Ask a.. staff I think surprising me from my silent internal struggle.

She has a nametag on her suit, and her hair was a bit on the turqoise color, and her bangs looks.. it looks odd.

"Hello?"

I snapped awake. "Oh! Right, um.. I'm here for the internship?"

I pulled out a slip from inside of my backpack, giving it to the lady in front of me. She took the slip and nodded with a smile. "Ah, you're Inumaki right? I saw how you defeated Mahito back there, that was cool."

I widened my eyes, she knows? I think she noticed my surprised look. She giggled and waved her hand a little.

"I'm a sorcerer too you know, by the way you're just in time! The other intern is already here as well."