𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • SIX

Speed update pewpewpewpew

"TSUGUMI SENPAI HOLY SHIT YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE-" Nobara screamed as she slammed the door open, barging in with those anime-ish looking crying face

"Sshh!" I pointed to the sleeping Yuji beside me, he was hugging me close and I was practically laying on his arms.

So I've been awake for at least three hours, and a lot has happened honestly in those three hours. Well actually it's not a lot, but to me it is with half of it filled with Yuji's crying episode.

Right after the second I woke up, he was unbelievably clingy. You remember how he was when I got hurt from fighting Mahito? Yeah, this time it's three times more clingy than that.

He even stayed in that uncomfortable position for thirty-ish minutes before I gather up the courage to actually ask him to lay down beside me.

We didn't do things after that, surprisingly despite the kiss, we weren't awkward at all. Well probably because he doesn't want us to be since I just woke up from the brink of death.

So while we were laying together on my bed, we just talked. Mostly just me hearing him talk about what has happened in this one week, about how all of their internships are cancelled, about how he never left the room, a lot of things, and all of them are not far from him continuously touching my face while saying them.

I think he grew tired again after talking so much that he ended up sleeping after the second hour. Though I have to say I felt bad, he had bags under his eyes. He must've been so worried.

Back to the current situation, now the four people, yes including the panda, is just standing there frozen looking at the both of us on the bed.

I don't think they're blinking.

Though I could slowly see Nobara raising her hand, pointing her fingers at me as her head snapped to us and then Maki for at least ten times with her mouth agape, unable to say anything.

"I have to say I'd expect this to happen, but wow." Maki raised her eyebrows impressed.

Now why the hell are you impressed.

"He finally made a move? About time." Megumi sighed uninterested.

Excuse me sir did you know anything?

"They all grow up so fast.." Panda wiped a nonexistent tear from his eyes with his huge hands? Paws? I don't know?

Besides, I'm not your kid.

"Eh? Eh? Ehh??" Nobara's head snapped around so fast to the point that I think it might even fall off. "AM I THE ONLY ONE MISSING SOMETHING?"

"It was quite obvious."

"He was sticking on to her like super glue."

"They literally look whipped for each other at all times, what is there to miss?"