𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • F O U R T E E N

THIRD PERSON'S POV

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Yuji had no idea what was happening with him or anything around him at the time. The last thing he remembered he was eating the finger and then everything was blurry and blank. Next thing he knew it was like his mind is taking him flying.

'What is happening...'

The finger, Sukuna, Tsugumi. Oh, oh god Tsugumi.

He lost control, Sukuna has taken over him, Tsugumi is in danger, he needs to wake up, he desperately needs to.

Wake up.

Wake up.

WAKE UP!

"ITADORI!"

Yuuji woke up with a surprising jolt, he sat up from a position he had no remembrance of and he desperately tried to cough out all of the missing air inside of him.

His eyes scanned the area, he was still in the place he was before he ate the finger. He took a deep breath in as if he's feeling as if something's missing. Sukuna's presence.

He's been stuck with the pain of holding back Sukuna almost every single day of his life for months, but now it's just.. gone. He feels nothing, it's as if Sukuna never even entered his body which is impossible.

Everything felt so weird, everything felt so lost, so did he felt like he's forgetting something, something is definitely missing.

Oh..

"Tsugumi? Where's Tsugumi?" Yuuji asked frantically, his eyes darting around as he took hold of Megumi's shoulders, trying to take at least a glimpse of everything around him.

That's when his senses came back to life.

Screaming. It filled his ears, it was sickening and it was as loud as a scream can get. Shouts and sobs were echoing throughout the place and everything in Yuuji's mind was blank once he figured out who's voice it belonged to.

It's Tsugumi's.

Not caring on how weak his body is at the moment, how his feet felt like jelly and could collapse any second now, he bolted. Getting up on his feet and ran as fast as he could, ignoring the concerned yells of his friends behind him, his mind is occupied by one thing and one thing only.

The only thing that is important to him is hurting.

He pushed himself past panda and onto Tsugumi's writhing body on Maki's hold. She's trying to take a hold of Tsugumi's hand as she trashed around, desperately trying to rake her hair out of her head with tears streaming down her face.

He didn't really focus on anything around him, didn't even notice how panda nudged Maki to let her go once Yuuji fell to a seat next to the screaming girl.

Her screams are painful. It sounds painful and it must have been painful to go through whatever she's going through at the moment.

Yuuji took hold of the hand that was originally cuffed in Maki's and pulled her in closer, taking in her warmth or rather pulling her into his.