E I G H T E E N

I covered my eyes from the debris that flew everywhere around the area, only to get a high shrilled laugh, causing me to grit my teeth annoyed

I covered my eyes from the debris that flew everywhere around the area, only to get a high shrilled laugh, causing me to grit my teeth annoyed. This is getting nowhere, absolutely nowhere. It'd simply take time for him to get bored and attack the civillians.

"Inumaki senpai..." I looked over to the frustrated looking Nobara. "Nothing is working."

Yes I know, that's why I surely hope this next one works.

I widened my eyes as I see the flying Itadori, kicked back with Mahito's sudden attack. But what surprised me more is the fack that Mahito looks.. beat.

Wait did Itadori did something while I'm not looking, damn. But of course Mahito's not that weak, Sukuna barely appeared and you expect me to think he's weakening? No. I've learned that last year.

My heart beat like never before when I saw his eyes started to roll back into the back of his head, and I see tiny weird hands in his mouth. First of all, ew, but that's not what I'm supposed to be worry about right now.

At least my plan is in order. I let out a big sigh as I prepare myself for what's about to happen next.

"Guys." They all turned to look at me, obviously confused as they see my small smile. Maki knew beforehand what's going to happen when her face contorted into panic. "TSUGUMI, NO!"

I mouthed a sorry. "RUN AWAY!"

Their feet moved without their consciousness, all of them went into full panic mode and started calling out my name.

"SENPAI WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"TSUGUMI WAIT!"

"SENPAI?!"

I held my breath as I ran my way towards Mahito and stood right before him before he made his move.

"Domain expansion!"

Everything around me turned dark. The wind thickened as I felt a final gush rushed into my face, blowing into my hair as it contorted into full silence.

"You are dumber than I thought."

I stared at the man crossing his hands with a blank face, trying to ignore anything he says and try to be cautious of any of his sudden moves.

"Do you really think you can defeat me, child?"

You're literally my age in human age. Okay maybe like four years older, but still.

"No."

"And you just.. jumped into my domain?"

As you can see. "Why?"

There's a thing called wanting to save someone with a probably pointless sacrifice that might not even work.

"Well since you're here.." His hand transformed into a blade as I grabbed an arrow from the back of my pants.