𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • SEVEN

"Are you sure you want to go to school today? They gave you at least a month break

"Are you sure you want to go to school today? They gave you at least a month break." Yuji gave me a worried glance.

I sighed a bit tired, I really love him and I get why he's overprotective but honestly he's a bit much sometimes.

"A month is way too long Yuji, besides I'm fine, see?" I swung my hand around and around, grabbing my bag a second later.

I gave him a reassuring peck on his cheeks and smiled. "Don't worry, I won't do anything dumb."

He circled his arms around my waist and gave me a small kiss on my neck and rest against it.

"You better not."

A loud knock is heard from outside the room, along with an annoyed voice. "Come on, stop snogging you two. School is starting in thirty minutes."

I giggled, looking up at Yuji. "When did she learned about the word snog?"

"My bet is she read a harry potter fic." Giving me a last peck on my hair, he slid his hand to mine and had them intertwined. "Now best not keep them waiting."

I smiled, giving him a squeeze back and walked outside the door.

Oh right, I'm missing a few things here I think. For safety reasons, I spent my month worth of rehabilitation at the sorcerer's dorms, since they could watch over me or something.

By they I meant mostly Yuji, since well he comes by often, wait no come by often is not the right word. He basically shares a room with me at this point.

But really aside from his overprotective side, it's enjoyable so no comment.

"It's about time you two lovebirds come out." Panda smirked, taking off his apron which I have no idea where he got it from. Or stole it from, because I think I saw Sero wearing the exact same apron.

"Here, breakfast, catch." I oomphed, yes it's not a word I am aware, and stared at the bag filled with small sized sandwiches. "Is there any-"

"Yes I made you chocolate and cheese sandwiches, ah also here, some tuna mayo onigiri if you get hungry in class." He threw another bag filled with three tuna mayo onigiri which I took happily. "Why thank you."

"You were not supposed to encourage her to eat in class panda." Maki sighed as she tied her hair up in her usual ponytail. "Also, I still don't understand what is it with your obsession of that.. chocolate and cheese combo."

"Won't know unless you try it." I smiled, taking one of my delicious my I say choco cheese sandwiches and bit on it before having it taken away from my grasp into someone else's mouth.

I gasp in dramatical shock as I punched the cruel man to have demolished and stolen my breakfast which I now identify as my boyfriend.

"How. Dare. You."