T H I R T E E N

Mentions of blood

"TSUGUMIII, MY BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! DID THOSE DISGUTSING MONSTERS HURT YOU? ARE YOU TERMINALLY ILL???"

After a whole week of recovery and constant disturbance from a specific teacher, and a few visiting former classmates, I have finally fully recovered. My body still aches here and there, but hey, who doesn't?

My old class got their own private classroom (that they probably won't even study in) so they aren't hanging by class 1A anymore, not like that'd stop them and such.

But yeah, recovered, all healed, and that's good.

"Tuna.." I'm fine..

"YOU WERE GONE FOR A WEEK HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE 'FINE'?! NOT TO MENTION ALL THE BLOOD LIKE O MAH GAD!" She squished me into a bone crushing huge, again pushing my face against her breast and I accepted my fate.

Not like this is the first time or whatever.

I pat her hands that tucked my head under her armpit in hopes that she'll let me go somehow.

"Ok, Mina let the poor girl go." Sero pulled her surprisingly very strong hands off my neck, and I sighed in relief. Good, it was getting suffocating.

"But she's right Gumibro." I raised an eyebrow "Well, when you were called in the middle of nowhere back there, the teachers told us to stay put, but of course..."

I tilted my head to the side, giving him the look. You didn't listen now did you?

He chuckled "We didn't listen. So we followed you and it was like a warzone. We can't even see what you're fighting which makes it creepier."

I sighed again.

You're lucky the thing was too preoccupied with me and Yuji, if not, all of you would be a splat piece of ham.

"More like a hotdog, am I right?" We all gave Kaminari a 'really' look and he awkwardly shuffled, scratching the back of his neck. "It sounded better in my head."

It probably should've stayed there too.

I shrugged it off and walked to my table.

"We tried to visit you know at the hospital." Mina said, taking a seat in front of me. Who's seat is it I do not remember. "But you're always asleep, and you're old friends were always there before us."

She pouted and I giggled, ruffling her head.

"Speaking of which." Kaminari eyed the door, looking like he's expecting someone. "Where are they exactly?"

"Didn't you heard? They have their own temporary class now. The teacher said that there are more cases here than ever so they wanted to make sure they got all of them." Sero answered for me. You sure do know a lot.