𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • NINE

Let's just say the curse training had a lot of pukes and ews, no I'm being serious, it doesn't even matter if it's a boy or a girl, right after they finish killing something, puke

Let's just say the curse training had a lot of pukes and ews, no I'm being serious, it doesn't even matter if it's a boy or a girl, right after they finish killing something, puke. When they see the intestines, puke. It was a puke festival if you ask me.

It didn't go perfectly as planned I guess? People like Bakugo, Tokoyami had no trouble fighting against them, but the timid ones like Koda for example.

He ran away last second, well I don't blame him, his quirk isn't compatible for curse fighting.

Oh, and do not get me started with class B, especially Monoma, he acted tough but he was the one to puke the most. At least he finished it somewhat, that's good enough.

But yeah, it was disgusting, the entire gym was just smelly afterwards and I feel bad for whoever has to clean those up.

"Well that was an experience."

I glance to my side with my food tray in hand, today's lunch is katsudon and I'm honestly really happy since this canteen has the best food.

I scoffed, nodding as Yuji nudged my elbow with his own, leading us to our own table. With the others of course.

"I've never seen so much brown all at once." Nobara shivered, taking a seat right beside me. I nodded, stabbing my fork on the meat.

"It was more of a.. mix color." Panda took a big chunk of his celery, shrugging his shoulders.

"Can't blame them though, those small ones are really disgusting at first glance." Maki lifted her brows, glancing at the table next to us. "Oh and look."

We all snapped our necks to the table that she was looking at and the people who were staring at us immediately flinched and went back to eating their lunch. I think I saw a sweat drop.

"Class B? Why are they staring at us." I turned my head towards Nobara, sighing a bit. "Can we blame them? We basically forced them to literally kill.. beings."

"It's not like we forced them or anything." She mumbled back which Megumi retorted to, "In their eyes it might look like that."

"But class A looks perfectly fine!"

"They're more exposed to us remember? We can't blame them for being scared of something."

Nobara huffed, biting her portion of meat. "So much for being fearless heroes."

I rolled my eyes at her and glanced at Yuji sitting on my right side, he was being unusually quiet, and he has barely even taken a bite of his own food.

I nudged his arms, making him turn towards me with a small smile. "Hm?"

"Why aren't you eating anything?" I whispered, pointing my chin towards his plate. He just shook his head in respond, shrugging a little. "Just not hungry."