𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • TWO

"That crazy bastard

"That crazy bastard.."

I threw myself on to the bed, sitting with my legs crossed and a hand rubbing my neck, if my throat wasn't sore before, it definitely is now.

Turns out the guy from before is indeed Todo, and he along with the other kids from the Kyoto prefecture are interning or more specifically working under Iori's agency as her sidekicks, and surprisingly despite him having a scary look he was actually nice.

He helped me up, and showed me to my room ensuring that Ugo is not going to show up again, he kept saying things about giving his brother a help? Or somewhere along that line, but eitherway I am thankful.

Grabbing a bottle of water, I finished everything in it in around fifteen seconds, and once I finished, I crumbled the bottle and threw it into the bin, not really caring it went it or not.

Sighing as I felt slightly better around my throat, I fell on my back gazing at the ceiling. If only I knew this is how it'd turned out I wouldn't have come, I should've stayed in Tokyo.

But to be honest no one is at fault, none of us knew that I'd be pairing up with a stupid asshole.

"Ugh, I really want to go back.."

Good thing I'll only be here for a week or two I think, if I stay here longer than that I might puke.

I knew I should've chosen Uncle Mics agency. The hardest thing that I'd do there is probably just air some shit on the radio.

I swung a hand over my eyes and took a deep breath, lifting them off to brush the scar alligning across them. So as expected that eye as in now is completely blind and I can't see anything from it. I haven't thought of covering it with an eyepatch since.. I don't know, it seems unecessary.

I had plenty of time to think at the moment, I think I spent about half an hour just touching that part of my eye and gaze into a void of emptiness, with thoughts swarming through my head.

What if I didn't jump in? What if Yuji came in too late? What if Yuji's attack failed? What if what I did ended up fatal and I actually end up dying-

RING! RING!

I jumped out of my daze as I heard a loud ringtone coming from my phone, oh god that surprised me.

I got up from the bed and grabbed the phone from somewhere inside of my bag and slid it to the right without even a thought as soon as I saw Yuji's name on the screen.

"Hey."

"Hey?- oh don't you dare hey me, how could you not call me when you were just fucking attacked a moment ago?" He whisper-yelled, his face looking seemingly red and his eyes were slanted like they're just announcing to the world that 'hey, I'm mad.'

But hold up, how did he find out-oh..

Oh my god I forgot to tell Todo to keep it a secret damn.