E I G H T

I know I have plenty of codes but bare with me.
Middle+underline=sign language
Middle bold= note
Italic=meaning
Bold with a "=Gumi talking
I think that's it

"Hey little listener! What's up?"

I sat on the chair right in front of his table with a huff, and started signing with my hands, looking at him with a bored face.

Mom forced me to talk to you yesterday, I had no choice

He laughed at me, not so offended by my lazy signing.

A thing about Hizashi a.k.a present mic my uncle is that his quirk is so straining for his ears, he's slowly becoming deaf. Doctors said tht he'd be completely deaf by the time he turns fifty.

So, being a nice family member I am, and also being the family member with a vocal problem, I learned sign language and take classes with him.

He was and still is very happy when he came to sign with me to the point that seeing his face bores me. Maybe it just makes him feel less.. Alone

So you can say I see his face everyday for six years in elementary.

Imagining not getting sick of someone after being with them nonstop for six years. Couldn't be me.

So anyway yeah, that's what we're doing right now, signing.

Uncle Hizashi signed back at me with a grin

Why do you look so upset that you have to spend time with your uncle huh?

I rolled my eyes

Because I am, and seriously why is your hair up like that? You look like a walking candle.

With this, he look offended, seriously?

Hey it's cool!

It's so not.

He pouted at me. We continued talking for a bit until a person called Uncle Hizashi from the side of his table.

And ooh, look who it is.

Mr. Aizawa.

I greeted him in sign language out of habit, I guess I forgot the fact that he probably doesn't know sign language.

Or does he

Hi Mr.Aizawa!

He glanced at me "Yeah, hey kid. Hisashi get your ass up, class is starting in five."