F O U R

!REVISED!

Ok, to make it clear this takes place when class 1A is not class 1A anymore. Like they went up a grade so now they're class 2A

Turns out I've been writing them as class 1A I'm sorry :(

I wrote these at midnight mostly, so my head isn't at its peak, but ANYWAYS YEAH

On to the story

"WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY THINGS?"

As you might've known, the bakusquad are helping me set up my room. Little that they know that they're in for a RIDE today, because wow..

The amount of things that I have is simply astronomical.

Glad Mina offered to help, because if she didn't, I would be dead by the end of the day.

"Tuna tuna." These are just essentials.. Kaminari nodded sarcastically "Yeah, six boxes worth of essentials. Got it."

"I think it's just enough, besides you guys are acting like your rooms don't have any weird nick-nacks in them." Mina shrugged, already going through my stuff and asking where she should put them.

Apparently, the things that has been set up are my bookshelfs, shelfs, drawers, my study table, and the bed, so all of the other things are... Well.

You guys can go to your rooms if you're too tired I don't mind

"Nah bro, that would be unmanly! We agreed to help in the first place anyway." Kirishima waved off, joining Mina in organizing my things.

Kaminari joined not long after "Might as well."

"Can I go now?" Mina, Kiri, and Jami looked at Bakugo as if he's the evilest of them all "No <3"

"BUT YOU GUYS FORCED ME HERE?"

"SO?"

I ignored them and placed all of my favorite figurines on top of my shelf above my bed, humming in delight as I put them in place.

I grabbed one specific box and grabbed across the room to the bookshelf that has a TV in the middle of it. I placed all of my mangas and novels (mostly BL but let's pretend I didn't say that) and putting my diary in a place where no one can see them.

They're personal, and completely private so hush.

"Damn Gumi, you play?" Kaminari pointed to my PC, and a pink-ish game console on one of the boxes, I shrugged "Okaka." I don't play much anymore, I just thought it would look cute.