TWO

!Revised!

I followed the girls into the changing room, immediately grabbing my uniform and changing into it

I followed the girls into the changing room, immediately grabbing my uniform and changing into it. I fiddled around to find a pocket, but.. There is none.

I sighed, grabbing my notepad and pen in hand. Guess I'll just have to hold it for the rest of the test.

"Hey Inumaki-san!"

I turn around, a bit surprised to see the rest of the class already huddled together in a circle surrounding me. I looked around unsure what to do.

Sensing my confusion, a girl with pink hair walked forward "Oh, don't worry! We just want to introduce ourselves, I'm Mina Ashido!"

I stared at her hand before shaking it "Tuna.." Nice to meet you.

I was worried that I freaked her out when I saw her just staring at me, not just her, but everyone else. But my worry just washed away as Mina squealed, lunging into me and nudging my face with hers like a dog.

A pink dog.

"OH MY GOOOD, YOUR VOICE IS SO CUTEEE, SAY IT AGAIN!"

"...Tuna?" She squealed again, and at that moment I was greeted by the sight of her boobs.

I flushed trying to softly push her away, but she didn't back up. Thankfully, a girl with.. Earjacks? Pulled her back and sighed

"Seriously Mina, you need to learn how to hold back. I'm Kiyoka Jiro."

I nod as a response. But oh so suddenly, the room turned into a meet and greet with everybody introducing themselves.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu."

"I'm Toru Hagakure!"

"My name's Ochaco Uraraka!"

"I'm Tsuyu Asui, kero."

Feeling overwhelmed, I nodded and blinked a few times, giving them my eye smile towards the end.

I hear some gasps as I was again enveloped in a hug, this time by a crowd of people. I don't mind though, it's not like I hated it, it actually feels.. Quite nice.

They all pull back at some point, and we went straight to the field, where the boys are already gathered.

"Hey guys! What took you so long?" The boy that I recall as Kirishima asked, his collar ripped unruly.

"We were just getting along, weren't we Inumaki?"

I didn't respond, instead I took a pad and wrote something on it. I gave it to her when I'm done "Salmon."

You can call me Tsugumi, I don't mind ;)

This apparently made Mina squeal again. For the third time today. "You're so precious.."