𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜𝗜 • S E V E N T E E N

A lof of things were missed when Gumi was on bedrest for quite a while, including apparently the amount of times a curse was seen by a normal person's eye

A lof of things were missed when Gumi was on bedrest for quite a while, including apparently the amount of times a curse was seen by a normal person's eye. Some are only a few days after her attack as well.

Some casualties were made though it is to be expected since physical weapons and normal quirks don't work on them, but apparently the hero interns from UA dealt with the problem much better than expected.

But sure, there were occasional injuries here and there, some quite severe than others, but not to the point that it causes any death to any of the students, nor the teachers that went there.

Despite being on bedrest, Gumi would sometimes pester the others so much, talk with all of the words she could possibly have known just because now she can, to take her to UA.

Like any other normal people she was sick of the food, and the smell of medicine that apparently is just always present there therefore she would do anything to get out.

Eventually they let her, with obvious reluctance but Gumi was happy anyway, the entire class of 2A greeted her warmly, showing off their new skills, both in quirk and curses that would be enough to make the girl's eyes sparkle.

So that is what she did up until her recovery, watch the others train, whilst giving them occasional training since she is a mentor in the curse category after all, and when she was able to go up and running again, she sparred with them.

Yuji was not so happy with the idea, but seeing the mischievious glint the other one eye's hold, he has no choice but to sigh and watch as she completely obliterated all of the other students. Including a not so happy Bakugo who was not thrilled by his own defeat.

Not long after that, comes the awaited training camp, that.. the entire class didn't seem to be thrilled at.

Apparently they went to a camp last year and one of them got kidnapped. But hey, the LOV is now gone, and they chose another definitely hidden and safe spot, what could possibly go wrong?

Actually if you think about it...

No, let's not.

Back to the training camp, Gumi is really excited to be actually doing a camp activity with all of her class peers! She didn't get to enjoy things like this last year so she's deeming for something different now that she has friends.

She was stuffing in the possible necessities inside of her bag, including a heapful of coughdrops, bandages, earmuffs, and of course clothes with Yuji watching from her bed.

"Are you sure you want to go? What if a curse shows up or something happens?"

Gumi lifted a finger up to her mouth. "Shush, don't jinx it. Besides, if there is a curse shouldn't I actually be there? Considering I'm a sorcerer and what not."

Yuji sighed, crossing his arms across his chest with a not so pleased look on his face.

"I guess it's wrong to think that you'd actually listen for once." Gumi rolled her eyes, getting up from her position to stand in front of Yuji and give him a peck on the cheeks.