S E V E N T E E N

!TW: Gore but you already knew that!

I'm literally the dumbest person alive on this planet

I'm literally the dumbest person alive on this planet. How could I not notice? I mean to be honest he made it pretty obvious.

Why of all people would he choose to follow me? That explains his intimidating aura, and vibes that I saw in him.

But how did his smell appear yet disappear in such a short span? He was really close with me too, could it be?

Suppresants? A spell? What could it be?

He in no way would take a bath, this man might even be hydrophobic at this point.

Whatever that is not important, what is important now is too catch that bitch and get on with this.

Running through the halls like a madman again for the second time, all six of us dashed into the arena, it was relatively empty because it's lunch time, but there're still workers who are reshaping the arena, and between them..

Mahito stands in his true form.

Still with the UA uniform, but now his hair and eyes turned turqoise, the stitches started to appear slowly, and that smell. It's back.

I had my hand in a fist, really tempted to fight him here, and now. But there's people, real normal people here, and even some in the audience, I can't take any risks.

"What should we do Maki-senpai?"

She was silent, I'm sure she has the same thought.

My eyes showed a glint of panic when one of the workers saw Mahito standing in the middle like a statue, and decided to call him out.

"Hey, kid! You might want to get away from there."

Instead of answering Mahito replied with a smirk, I caught him slipping his hands into his pocket, and faintly but surely I heard the sound of glass clicking.

Panicking that someone would get hurt, or maybe worse I reached my hand out and yelled.

"DON'T MOVE!"

His hands stopped right when he's about to pull his jar out. Stuck in that position, and unable to move.

Well, and so are everyone present on the arena at the moment.

Despite being stuck, Mahito could still talk, he glanced at me from the side, and made a cheeky laugh.

"Ah, it's you. Finally figured it out? Took you forever."

Oh f you, I was too busy searching for well.. you to notice that you were you in the first place. Did that make sense? Probably not?

"Uh, kids figting starts in an hour.." I took a glance at the workers who all stopped to look, and then gave a look to Panda.