42

Note: This will be the last chapter of WYITMON before proceeding to its Epilogue. I do really hope you've been relaxed and enjoyed reading as much as I do. Thank you so much!

***

Him gathering me in his arms was my safe place back then, and it happened again. We ended up sleeping together after we had our dinner date, and to know that we didn't just stay long on the dining room because Chris brought me to this fancy hotel bar where we are staying right now, with hung over.

I couldn't help to giggle silently.

Bumangon ako mula sa sarap nang pagkahiga sa bisig niya at nagsimulang maglakad papasok sa banyo. He needed so much rest so I don't mind him not waking up as early as I do. Napangiti ako.

He's tired of driving me nuts. Lol.

This room is huge and fully furnished. Hell. Shena won't believe me if I'll tell her there's lots of expensive things here.

Of course she will. She's rich, obviously.

I snorted and just decided to make some coffee for the two of us. I suddenly remember how caffeine turned into my new water. Wala sa sarili akong napailing. Nagsimula akong maghalo at magluto ng pancakes, for better mornings. Took me while to realize that Chris is now awake because thoughts flickered my mind, I smiled at him.

"Damn, woman, you're making me think you're my wife now," he gathered me in his arms again and chuckled.

I wet my lips and kissed him. "Best girlfriend things."

I brought the pancakes above the small table as we sat there. We were busy eating and drinking coffee the reason why we're silent. This brings me the solitude aura. Silence. Peace. Alone, with him.

His eyes shines with love I can tell. The way he stares at me was just like telling me I'm the most beautiful woman in the universe. Inirapan ko siya. Buong pwersa akong tumayo at humablot ng isang poetry book sa ibabaw ng center table sa living room bago naupong muli.

"Number."

He looked at me confused. "Bakit?"

"Basta numero!"

"Galit?" nagtawanan kami. "Sige, uh... 24?"

My brows furrowed. "Why?"

"Nothing!" tumawa pa siya saglit. "Sabi mo basta numero, ayan. January 24, birthday ko."

"Ah, yeah, I remember. Okay."

Biting the insides of my cheeks, I searched for the last chapter 24 and read the poem that I wrote there.

"Oh, dear C..." panimula ko habang nakangisi. "Why did you love me? For you're so out of reach, so good to me, so good for me. Why did you love me? Verging every edges of my flaw. Why do you love me? Under pink aurora, we kissed. As the moonlight turned eclipse, we danced. Forgetting misery. And finally, abode."

As I throw my gaze to him, he started to kiss me. Hard. Kissing me real hard. Napahawak ako sa braso niya dahil sa sobrang pagkakadiin niya sa akin, closing my eyes, giving up my body to him. Malakas ang pintig ng puso ko. Tasting the sweet butter and honey on his tongue made it even more sensual.