WORST COMPATIBILITY, RIN AND KAREN!THE FOURTH ZOLDA

(At the street)

Rin runs down the Street, heading to the natts house with a small pot of red tulips. She imagines the group admiring the flower as she sits them on the widow seal and remarks upon how perfect they are for the shop.

Rin:if you want decorate a store, tulips are perfect!

But just as she arrives she greets karen, who came with a pot of blue chinese bell-flowers. She greets rin,

Karen:oh, natsuki-san!you brought flowers too, i see.

Rin:yeah. You did too, minazuki-senpai?those are chinese bellflower, aren't they?

Karen:that's right,you're pretty sharp.

Rin sure... Well...

But, they notice the other person is holding flowers, with rin being able to identity those chosen by karen. Karen compliments her eye for notice but their pleasantries quickly fade to that of rivalry that continue later everyone else has shown up.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the shop)

Everyone seems fascinated with snacks and tea brought in, with coco suggestion to natts that he expressed gratitude.

Nozomi:tada!i brought green tea!

Urara:and i brought black tea!

Komachi:excellent, i brought snacks that go with tea.

Cocoda:good for you, nuts, everyone brought you gifts for your store.

Nuts:not like i really asked them to. They're just doing what they feel like

Hirayuki:aren't you ungrateful? Look aren't the flower pretty?

Rin:aren't they? Red flowers definitely suit this store the best.

Karen:really? Blue flowers also match nicely.

Rin:but blue has kind of gloomy image...

Karen:blue is a color that calms the heart. I think it matches perfectly with the atmosphere of this shop.

Rin:eh?!but red flowers are better at brightening up the store in a flash!my family runs a flower shop. So just leave this stuff to me.

Komachi:now, now... Both flowers are pretty, aren't they?

Nozomi:that's right!blue flower or red flowers... They're all beautiful!

Urara:so your family runs a flower shop, rin-san?

Rin:that's right, i grew these tulips myself, with tender loving care. If you want some flower sometime, just as me, urara.

Urara:sure

Hirayuki:karen-san chinese bellflowers are pretty too.

Karen:this flower was grown in our greenhouse at my house. That way we can enjoy summer flowers before their season.

Hirayuki:eh?!that's awesome!

Rin:you should just look at summer flowers in the summer, you know.

Karen:what's that?