THE FIVE GIRLS NEW POWER!CHANGED FATE

___________________________________________________________________________________

At the mirror world, knight fight zolda as he shoot at knight before he block attack with his sword and spinning kick on chest. Knight swing on side at zolda before he grab his sword as he kick on his shoulder and shoot at him. But, Knight counterattack with punch his face as he side kick on his chest and swing on side at zolda while he shoot knight blow away.

Zolda take out a card for shoot vent giga launched, he open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

SHOOT VENT

Then the giga launched came from the sky and zolda catches it, he shoot at knight before he take cover on the wall as knight take out a card for trick vent, he opens the visor and places the card inside and close it.

TRICK VENT

knight go front of zolda before he clone was spilt up as zolda shoot at knight while he spilt his clone again and hiding on the build. Zolda shoot at knight number 4 before knight spilt his clone again as zolda notice five of them and take out his magnum visor and then shoot at knight number 2.knight three and four swing on side at zolda before he Dodge attack and shoot at them as real knight swing on the at zolda and grab his punch at him.

Knight 2 and 3 swing on side zolda when he dodge attack and shoot at them untill real knight swing on side at zolda chest and kick on chest and other kick on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________

At nightmare headquarters, hirayuki and his friend's is shocked to find their wearing kowaina masks.

Bunbee:just... What in blazes is going on here?!are they are pretty cure?!

Nozomi:you've all

Coco:these are nightmare mask

Nuts:how can this be-nuts

Tezuka:that's impossible, they fall into despair

Hirayuki:desparaia, we never forgive you who did to our friends.

Milk hiding on the wall as she notice that four of precure was wear on the nightmare mask and fall into despair and they yell at them and go front of four precure.

Hirayuki:karen-san, is me hirayuki

Tezuka:urara-chan

Nozomi:rin-chan!komachi-san

But doesn't work as desperaia told them not to bother since their wouldn't be able to reach them.

Nozomi:what's going here!hey, come on!answer us!you guys

Desparaia:you guys waste own time. No matter how many times you call out, you guys voice will never reach them.

Hirayuki go front of aqua and makes an attempt to remove the masks.

Hirayuki:if we take these weird mask off...!

Kawareeno:that is futile. Once they're applied, removing them is simply impossible. Those are the mask of despair.

Nozomi(shocking):mask of despair?

Kawarino:you companion have all sunken into the depth of despair.

Hirayuki let go of her aqua face before he became more angry more once as tezuka and nozomi same too.