HUSTLING NOZOMI ASSISTANCE!LEGEND OF THE IRON MASKS

At the tunnel,tezuka stares at the emblem of the burning knight. Then, the future of knight begins to appeared in the flame... Knight is stabbed in the mirror world. Is the opponent the sixth rider it was kamen rider gai.

At the future, knight and gai run side before they clashed at each other. Gai thrust his strike vent on knight chest and push way at the wall. Knight clash at him while gai dodge attack and hook punch at his neck. Knight and gai swings as to the side. When riders clashes their for one more.

Knight thrust his sword on neck as gai dodge attack and kick at his stomach. Rider swings as to side again as gai punch at his face while knight clashed at him but gai block attack and counterattack swing at him. Knight lose his energy as he punch at him but doesn't work. Gai delivery punch him and swing at him landed on the ground.

The metalglass appeared goes in front of gai. He then jumps and landed on metalgelas shoulder with metal horn pointed forward. Then metalglass goes running toward knight with energy shining on the horn that covered them both, knight look injured, they then hit him causing explosion when knight was on scream and die.

Back to reality, tezuka was worried about knight future and get beat by gai.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the ore journal, hirayuki was eating the bento from karen when he get from yesterday and he sleep on the karen mansion. Daisuke was tell them as he going to hospital.

Reiko:a hospital?!

Daisuke:yes

Daisuke was eating protein breakfast when he cough for while and he drink the vegetables juice. Hirayuki want to tell his boss truth.

Hirayuki:tell us the truth, boss. How long do you have to live?

Daisuke:quite some time, i think. It's not like that hirayuki. Don't get all worked up!it's not like I'm seriously ill. It's just my health diagnosis was kind of poor.

Shimada:oh

Daisuke:of course i was setup for another check-up to find out more details.a check-up?

Hirayuki:ah, are those the result of the check-up?

Shimada was going check on daisuke physical examination as she read and then daisuke look on his face became more fat.

Shimada:gamma gtp:725.total cholesterol:455.fat:1613.

Hirayuki l:what does that mean?

Shimada:it means he has a shoddy lifestyle.

Hirayuki know about daisuke health examination as reiko was eating the udon while she look at hirayuki breakfast is bento.

Reiko:again bento, kashu-kun

Hirayuki:yes, karen-san was give the bento for me as she make the breakfast for me.

Reiko:i see, karen-chan carried about you lot

He nod her as shimada was get jealousy because he has a girlfriend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the atori cafe, nozomi and her friends was help the cafe as hirayuki going tell yui comes as part-time job to the ore journal, which has run out of manpower due to okubo emergency hospitalized.