SLEEPING IS AWAKENING

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, ren was back to hospital to visit his girlfriend when she was wake from coma. Yui dragged on to mirrors before too late as hirayuki and precure going safe her

At the mirrors world, they may at time as they look around the corner and call her out before they heard scream yui as they turn around which means was yui lean back to wall as they notice that the new was black rider it was name alternative zero.

He was donned in a black bodysuit which had gold stripes running up his sides. His Armor was mainly black and made up of individual plating. It seemed to be made for aerodynamic so to move easier. His right arms was covered in a sliver box like gauntlet which made of several piece and a large black visor. Cricket antennae rose from his head like horns. The entire helmet was black with gold circling his visor.

 The entire helmet was black with gold circling his visor

Ryuki, precure:yui-san!

Alternative swing at her before ryuki and precure save her as they glared at the new rider was going kill her.

Dream:are you also a rider?

____________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, ryuki and precure tried to protect yui from alternative as he swing at them before they step back as dream and rouge delivery punch at his face and other kick on his chest. Ryuki delivered punch many time at his face and side kick on his stomach step away.

Aqua and mint delivery punch at his face before he block attack with his sword and swing at them. But, lemonade was change forward at him and delivery hook kick on stomach landed on the ground as he step up.

Ryuki take out a card for guard vent, he open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

GUARD VENT

Alternative charge forward with his sword and swing at them before ryuki shield appeared on his arms and block attack.

Aqua:why are you targeting yui-chan?!

Alternative swing at his shield many time as precure tried to her.

Ryuki:we better hurry and get yui-san out of mirror world!

They nod him as ryuki drop kick on his chest as he take out out a card for strike vent, he open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

STRIKE VENT

drag claw was appeared on his arms as aqua butterfly bow begin to glow, in which the light reaches out toward her left hand. The aqua ribbon is then shown.