PRETTY CURE 5 CINDERELLA STORY!MEMORIES OF AN OLDER BROTHER AND YOUNGER SISTER

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, yui was target by psychologue monster as monster was shoot missile from it's head at yui, however, guldstorm was jump in front and absorbed the explosion instead as guldstorm shoot at robot monster dodge attack before guldstorm was going after robot monster.

Yui:why?

Yui was confused why monster was protect before shiro appeared in front of yui.

Yui:onii-chan. You saved me, did you? Onii-chan. You said before.... Mirror world... The riders... They had nothing to do with me.

Shiro:yeah. That's right.

Yui:no

Shiro:yui.

Yui:I apologized for saying i didn't consider us siblings anymore. Onii-chan... Is still onii-chan

She apologized to shiro for saying that they were not siblings anymore

Yui:but... That's why you should tell me the truth. Onii-chan.

Shiro:don't worry about anything.

He refuses as he leave the place before disappeared. Suddenly knight was appeared as he go front of yui and ask her she is okay.

Knight:yui. Yui!are you okay!

____________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the shopping mall on the mirror, ryuki get injured by tiger before he revert back to normal before tiger was go front of him and hold his axe.

Tiger:sorry, kashu-kun.

Tiger was going killed him and swing at him, suddenly someone grab his axe he turn around it was alternative zero appeared as he stop tiger.

Tiger:sensei!

Alternative:stop. You take too many needless live.

Aqua:ryuki

Before they heard from girl as they turn around it was precure appeared as they going retreat from them. Aqua look around to find ryuki before she notice that hirayuki collapse.

Aqua:hirayuki-san

They turn back to aqua as they notice that hirayuki collapsed as they go front of him and check on him when he is okay.

Aqua:hirayuki-san, are you okay, speaking to us.

Hirayuki was still unconscious as they get going return back to really world with hirayuki.

_______________________________________________________________________

At the prison jail, police going to the interview with asakura before they going inside.

Kitaoka:sorry, but i don't have your deck.

Asakura notice that kitaoka was here as he is replacing an unwell morimoto. He doesn't bring the ouja deck with him.

Kitaoka:attorney morimoto suddenly had health problems. So I'm filling in instead.

Asakura:you...

Kitaoka:how odd that he got food poisoning. Gorou-chan's cooking is usually perfect. Asakura-san. Let's win the trial together. With result of"guilty".