MILK DECISION AND EVERYONE POWER!THE GIRL AND OUJA

At the natts house,nozomi had her chocolate stolen by milk and she chases her around the shop demanding she return it.

Nozomi:give it back!

Milk:i won't mil!:

Nozomi:you'd better give back, or else!

Rin:they're at it again.

Karen:they never quit.

Urara:grudges over food sure are scary.

Rin:especially between those two.

Nozomi:hold it right there!

Komachi:um, nozomi-san, milk-san?

Komachi tried to warn them do not shouting on the shop before someone door it was hirayuki as he get tired his work and look at nozomi chase after milk because milk steal chocolate from nozomi before she catch milk.

Nozomi:give me back my chocolate!

And milk goes to eat it before she can get it back, causing nozomi to get angry.

Milk:i can't return something I've eaten-mil.

Natts going scold them before hirayuki go front of him and tell him going scold at them and natts agreed. Natts communication to other girl as hirayuki going scold them as they take out own headphone.he take his breathing and scold at them.

Hirayuki(scream)BE QUIET!DON'T ACT UP IN THE STORE.

Nozomi and milk was hug others as they could only wince.

Nozomi, milk:I'm sorry/I'm sorry-mil.

______________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

at the same time, on the natts house, nozomi tell coco that milk was stolen chocolate from her. Milk claim stealing in the palmier kingdom was good thing,

Nozomi:hey, coco, don't you think think it's mean to eat something that somebody else brought?

Cocoda(nervous):i suppose so.

Milk:nozomi fault for not eating it fast enough-mil. You snooze, you lose-mil!

Nozomi:hey, now, is that something an apprentice caregiver should be doing?

Milk:we apprentice caregivers need require strength and wisdow-mil!. Unlike nozomi, we can't afforded to be slacking on the job.

Nozomi:what was that?!

Hirayuki sigh as he pull their own ears and tried to knock of those two.

Hirayuki:don't you two enough fight others or else i pull you girls ear others get it.

Nozomi, milk:ow, ow, ow, hurt!okay we don't have fight others.

Rin and others(though):wow, he just like father and punishment the kids.

Hirayuki let go their own ears as they hold her own ears and brush it.

Karen:look you two, there's still more chocolate around.

Komachi:let's stop this, you two or else you two get punishment by hirayuki-san.

Urara:i know!i want to hear about the apprentice caregiver from milk.