EPISODE FINAL AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE PART 2

At the park,they in the park as they no one see them.karen and miho was get position as hirayuki and his friends was stay back and no one Interrupted them as they get worried about karen, she was get mad at Miho because miho was trick on Hirayuki and stole his card deck as she cannot forgive miho.

Karen:i won't get Easy on you.

Miho:me too

Miho was take out her deck as she point at her and doing her pose.

Miho:henshin(変身)

Then slots the deck in the buckle, then reflection came to her and formed to suit transform her into kamen rider fenme. While karen pinky catch open and she shouting"pretty cure"then she make circular motion with she shouting"metamorphose"flash of light, light out down to reveal as cure aqua.aqua take out ryuki deck when Hirayuki give to aqua, she point at fenme and doing her pose.

Aqua:henshin(変身)

then slots the deck in the buckle, then reflection came to aqua and formed suit transform into aqua ryuki form. Before the cloud becomes dark and rain start fall down on them.fenme charge forward at aqua and swing at her before aqua dodge attack and counterattack with side kick on her chest.aqua delivered punch at fenme face while fenme thrust at her chest, but aqua grab her weapon and swipe off her face to knock her down.

Aqua and fenme take out a card for sword vent, they open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

SWORD VENT(2X)

Then a swords came from sky as they grab it.fenme was swing at aqua multiple time while aqua block attack with her sword and counterattack with push kick on fenme chest. Fenme thrust at her chest while aqua was swipe off her weapon with her kick and other hook kick on fenme chest to knock her down. Aqua slashes on fenme sword while she dodge attack when they swing at others one more time before they face others.

Aqua:why? Why,So you want big sister new life

Fenme:because, i want to live her one more time as family.

Aqua:you think you big sister happy for that as you cannot defeat me.

Aqua uppercut on fenme weapon and slashes on her chest landed on the ground. Fenme was take out her visor as she take out a card for guard vent, she open the visor and places the card inside and close it.

 Fenme was take out her visor as she take out a card for guard vent, she open the visor and places the card inside and close it

GUARD VENT

before her shield from her hand before her feather around her as aqua charge forward and swing at her, but fenme vanished as they notice it, aqua take out a card for guard vent, he places the card on her visor.

GUARD VENT

before fenme was charge forward at aqua back, but aqua shield was appeared from her back as aqua turning kick at fenme face to knock her again. Fenme slashes on aqua chesy while aqua was block attack with her shield multiple time and counterattack with punch at her helmet to knock her down on the tree.aqua swing at her chest multiple time, causing an spark and other side kick on chest to slamming on the tree again.