RIN HAS DATE WITH A HANDSOME GHOST!THE 13 RIDER ODIN

at the hospital, yui and ren going visit hospital as yui feels even worse then previous now that eri has begun to deteriorated.

Yui:niichan did such a terrible thing? So how are you able to stay with me? Why all this time...

Ren:you didn't do it.and i thought being with you would give me an advantage. Just saying the truth.

Yui:but it's my fault oniichan is doing this.

Ren:if that true... Then you're just another of kanzaki victims.

Yui:ren.

Ren tell her that he thought that hanging around yui would give him an advantage in the rider wars. Ren hears approach of monster.

Ren:it's outside!

Yui:ren!you've got to stay by eri-san side!

Ren:i became a rider for eri sake. Even now... All i can do is fight.

Ren was fight for eri sake as he want only one who can save her.

____________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, the boy was riding on own bike as he wave at his friends say goodbye. The boy was wearing orange t-shirt as he has hair spike is name ito takuya as he going wash on the sink until someone came out from mirror street as takuya turn around it was shark mirror monster.

Abysslasher

Abysslasher was going attack him before Someone punch at his face it was ren who save takuya as abysslasher still rolling on the tunnel untill he escape the mirror and takuya fellow that monster

Abysslasher was going attack him before Someone punch at his face it was ren who save takuya as abysslasher still rolling on the tunnel untill he escape the mirror and takuya fellow that monster. Ren was go front of mirror as he point at the mirror and doing his pose.

Ren:henshin(変身)

Then slot the deck in the buckle, then reflection came him and transformed him into kamen rider knight as he going portal of mirror world as takuya witnessed ren change into knight and go front of mirror. But, he cannot go to the portal, because he cannot became kamen rider.

Takuya:what a bright objects.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the mirror, Knight was may at the mirror as he notice that abysslasher was still here. Abysslasher take out his two sword as he swing as to side at knight while knight dodge attack as he take out his visor and swing as to side at him too.when Knight side kick on his stomach and thrust at abysslasher neck. But he dodge attack and swing as to side at him.