WHO IS THE PRETTY CURE OF EFFERVESCENCE

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Precisely kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, after dispider defeat by ryuki.knight started fight ryuki, knight swing his sword down toward ryuki. but, ryuki dodge attack and he grab the darkvisor.knight kick stomach ryuki and ryuki going to asked knight.

Ryuki:what're you doing?!

Ryuki dodge knight sword, Knight going slash ryuki many time and he going punch him, ryuki landed on the ground, who cannot swallow the situation,ryuki become serious.

Ryuki:I'm pissed off now!

barely avoids the attack and pulls out his card is sword vent against knight.knigh pull card is trick vent immediately.

They opens the visors and places the inside and close it

SWORD VENT

TRICK VENT

then a sword came from the sky and ryuki grab it.ryuki has no choice to fight knight and ryuki attack knight with his sword. Suddenly two knight was spilt up and they dodged attack then number 2 knight punch ryuki face, precure and coco was shocked expect ryuki and yui two of them kamen rider knight not only knigh spilt up again and eight of them. Ryuki swing his sword to attack real knight many time but real knight dodge attack, knight number 4 going kick ryuki face and Ryuki lean against wall. Knight takes out a card for sword vent he open the darkvisor and place the card inside and close it.

SWORD VENT

Then, a sword came form sky is darkwing and knight grab it.Ryuki swing his sword at knight.but,knight dodge attack with winglancer, he going Swing his sword at ryuki and then ryuki stand back. Ryuki going tackle him stop attack but, ryuki miss attack and knight dodge again. Ryuki swings as to the side. When the knight clashed their for one more. knight uppercut ryuki sword, ryuki look his sword and throw way. Suddenly ryuki didn't pay attention and knight chance going slashed his sword at across ryuki chest and ryuki going landed on the ground. Yui going stop knight fight.but doesn't work.

Yui:ren,please stop fight

Precure look yui, they going stop this fight, however, precure has no choice go stop them fight. Dream and rouge go side toward ryuki and they going to defense ryuki.

Knight:what are you girls doing, i told earlier this is between me and ryuki

Dream:knight if you want ryuki fight, then we fight you

Rouge nodded her, knight smirk and he has to fight precure.however, ryuki stand up,grab precure shoulder and he going speak to them.

Ryuki:precure, do not worried about me.