CURE MINT OF TRANQUILITY

(Library)

In the library, komachi is writing a paper until a student comes to ask borrow a book.

Student female:this one, please.

Komachi:sure

Komachi stamps the book and informs the female student that she can have it for a week.

Komachi:please make sure to return it within one week.

Female student:thank you very much.

After she takes it and thanks komachi, another student came up to her saying that library is haunted and when it get dark,

Female student 2:hey, have you heard? This library might be cursed.

Female student 1:cursed?

Female student 2:they say when it gets dark, you can hear loud voice like someone struggliny.

Female student 1:no way

Female student 2:for real!i heard it from the class next door.

The students begin gossip to make komachi start to worry. She look her writing but doesn't work and ripped her paper. And she throw the paper at trash.

Komachi:it's no good at all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuki opening(alive a life)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Hall school)

The next open morning komachi keep the book in the locked, all of the students in the halls start to gossip about an evil spirit in the library and a monster in the library and a monster in the auditorium,

Female student 3:an evil spirit in the auditorium?

Female student 4:an evil spirit attacked some student in the auditorium??

Female student 3:i heard it was a monster in the library.

Female student 4:no, it's definitely an evil spirit in the auditorium!

Female student 3:scary...

Which scared some of them. Komachi is eavesdropping on their conversation and worries even more until karen greets her and brings up the rumors.

Karen:good morning, komachi.

Komachi:good morning

Karen:these strange rumors are spreading quick. About evil spirit, or monsters...

Komachi:yes, i even heard student talk about it in the library.

Karen:in that case, can we go somewhere together for bit at lunch?

Komachi:where?

Komachi asks karen if they can talk in private when they see nozomi, rin, and urara talking breakfast.

Nozomi(happy):you totally need sugar with fried eggs.as long as you've got some sweet fried eggs, breakfast will be o.k.!i wish i could go to sleep at night wrapped in fried eggs!

Rin(sigh):sleeping with fried eggs as your futon? Stop it already, you'd get all sticky.

Nozomi:then how about just as the blanket?