BIG CRISIS!THE NIGHTMARISH INVITATION!RAIA REVENGE

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,at the mirror world, ryuki, knight and precure fight ouja as ouja was contact at metalglass before he became new owner as he cannot target the ouja anymore. Venosnaker and metalglass line up behind ouja as they take at the ouja it was metalglass became new owner.

Ouja:it really is fun to be a rider.

Ouja take out a card for final vent as ryuki and knight quick take out a card for guard vent. They open their own visor and places the card inside and close it.

GUARD VENT(2X)

FINAL VENT

ryuki shield appeared on his arms as knight clap was appeared from dark wing back to block too and precure take cover too before the metal horn appeared on ouja right arm and he then jumps and landed on metal horn pointed forward. Then metalgelas goes running towards them with energy shining on the horn that covered them both, ryuki, knight take cover with own shield as precure go front of them and take cover. Ouja and metalglass then hit at them causing an explosion to happen, ryuki, Knight and precure was sent flying away and landed on the ground.

Ouja go toward them and attack them untill ouja look at his suit became blur as ryuki, knight and precure look at own suit became blur too because run out time.

Ouja:don't tell me you guys leaving already. The fun just begun!

Ouja thrust his metal horn at them before they dodge attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, ryuki, knight and precure lost the timing of withdrawal due to the attack of the ouja who did not stop the battle the battle even when time limit was approach. Ouja thrust his metal horn at them as knight swing on side at metal horn too and ryuki dodge attack and punch at his chest.

Dream and rouge delivery side kick at ouja chest as ouja block attack and spinning kick at them landed on the ground until aqua, lemonade and mint punch at his face. But he blocked attack and turning kick on their own shoulder rolling on the ground. Ouja thrust his metal horn at ryuki as he dodge attack and ouja other thrust chest landed on the ground.

Knight swing on side at ouja as ouja swing on side at him too before they face others until ryuki and precure look at they own suit as they run out time.

Ryuki:we're at our limit. Doesn't he know that?

Dream:knight, we have no time and we need to get out here.

Knight:i know that

Knight know that dream said as ouja thrust metal horn at knight chest rolling on the ground as he paying attention before they go front of knight and help him. Ouja takes out a card for final vent, he open the visor and places the card inside as he even if the particles are violence disturbed. However, ouja himself staggers to the limit and close it.

FINAL VENT.

then venosnaker came out, then ouja jumps up and venosnaker spits it's venom at ouja sending him toward them and he did a flying bicycle hitting them. But, they may escape on the river as they back to really world.

___________________________________________________________________________

At the kanzaki mansion, tezuka was still on the room as he faces shiro in a room in the kanzaki residents.