SECRET DATA GATHERING

Last time on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,asakura makes it back to the dock after jumping overboard before he may at the bridge and climbing on the stair before being met by even angrier contact monsters at the fact of still remained unfed.the police have once again been made of asakura appeared and are continued to search for him

At that time, on the atori cafe hirayuki and his friends clean the table and mop on the floor as sanako was look at the newspaper was asakura was still alive once again and ask them about disappeared on the ferry.

Sanako:oh my, what a shock!the culprit is alive. You guys know? The incident where the ferry passengers disappeared? Seems he was also the culprit behind it. What a scary person!

Nozomi:that was...no necessarily him.

Ren:he did it.

Hirayuki:i agreed him.

Nozomi and her friends was surprise that asakura was doing that kill people.

Sanako:you girls can tell he's evil just by looking at him.how terrible. Ah, oh no!it's tv time. It's special on the amazon.seems a new species of amazonian bugs were found. Take care of the rest please.

Sanako was going rest room as she going to watch her favourite show as nozomi and her friends was ask them about asakura and he was not culprit.

Rin:ren-san, hirayuki-san,asakura wasn't the one who attacked the people on the ferry.

Urara:she's right, you guys misunderstood.

Ren:and what's the point in saying that?

Nozomi:well... You're right, but...

Hirayuki:more important... He didn't attacked us on the ferry, right?

Ren:he's right, why do you girls think that was?

Karen:maybe he just didn't feel like it?

Ren:wrong. He need to feed the monsters he has a contract with. And he has three of them. It isn't easy to feed them.they might be attacking him now for breaching his contract.

Komachi:please, stop it!but... Since it's asakura... He might attack people.

Hirayuki:yeah. Ren and I've been thinking about that, but... A monster might do that if the contracts is breached...

nozomi and her friends:eh?

Ren:especially metalglass and evildiver... They were gai and tezuka monsters, after all. They might rebel like that.

Urara:no way.

Hirayuki:it might be hard to believe, but asakura may be destroyed himself.

nozomi:don't say that!

Urara:nozomi-san was right!even if it's asakura, is it okay for us to just watch him die?!

Ren:there's no one around who would rejoice if he were saved.

Hirayuki:i agreed with ren, do you Forget about our friends tezuka-san didn't you girls.

Rin:maybe you're right. But

Hirayuki:do not thinking about him anymore and i cannot forgive him what he did to our friends.

Hirayuki and ren was right, as they cannot forgive to asakura as he done to people and they going back to working.
________________________________________________________________________________________