THE HERO FIGHTS!UNDERSTOOD, KOMACHI AND URARA

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure, ryuki and precure was fight imperer, tiger and alternate
Before the monster was going after yui. Suddenly, she point at monster when they get brainwashed by her. Yui point at the imperer and others rider as monster charge forward attack imperer and others rider, precure look confused that monster attack their own owner before imperer and others rider was gone as ryuki and precure go front of her as they tried to her what's going on.

Dream:yui-san!

Lemonade:please speaking to us!yui-san

the zellas and psyco-rouge was slowy go front ryuki and precure as they get ready to fight before monster charge forward at them as ryuki and precure dodge attack. Ryuki punch at zellas as same precure too as the Monster was get nuts before yui was leaving the place before they notice that yui was going leaving the place.

Ryuki, yes precure 5:yui-san

______________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, hirayuki and precure loses sight of yui in the mirror and return in a hurry to the atori cafe before they may it.

Hirayuki and precure:yui-san

However,there is not figure of yui anywhere in atori cafe,They go front of ren as they ask ren favor.

Hirayuki:ren, we have big problems.

Ren:what's going on,

Nozomi:come on,in the living room.

Ren nod her as they going to the living room and they ask ren about yui was gone.after hearing the whole story.

Komachi:yui-san was controlled the monster?

Ren:what? Yui did

Hirayuki:no doubt it. We saw with own eyes.

Karen:we don't know what's going on, but yui-san was completely controlling the monsters.

Nozomi:we don't understand!maybe yui-san really is related to mirror world somehow.

Rin:and... If yui-san isn't back...

Urara:then she might still be in mirror world!

Ren was pick the his suit as he dressed it and going somewhere as they ask him

Nozomi:ren-san!where are you going? Hey!

Ren:there's no point in staying here and looking at you guys face.I'm going to search yui in mirror world.

They nod him as they going search yui in the mirror.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the street, satoru was walk on tye street as what he done to his teacher and he going survive the battle. Before sano was appeared and go front of him.

Sano:yo!man, you really did it. I can't believe you killed kagawa-sensei. Smart people are really different really different. What are you thinking? Well, it doesn't matter. Just to check... I made a contract with kagawa-sensei to be allies, right? Is that contract still active?

Satoru:i have no more business with you.

Satoru going leave the place as sano going ask him something.