KNIGHT CRISIS AND HELP OUT THE STARVING NATTS!

Precisely kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,Knight and precure fight the wild border.but suddenly, zolda shoot at them and blow away. Knight and precure, who does not hesitate to fight between riders, response to zolda attack by active technique one after another.knighg take out THE card for trick vent. He open his visor and places the card inside and close it.

TRICK VENT

knight was spilt up into three and going attack zolda. Lemonade and rouge punch at zolda face while knights charge at him, but zolda shoot at rouge, lemonade and knight 1.however lemonade and rouge dodge attack and take cover while knight 2 and 3 charge at him. Zolda shoot at knight 3 and fall down on the ground.

Knight takes out a card for nasty vent. He opens the visor and places the card inside and close it.

NASTY VENT

darkwing then files down, he stops in front the top of building and start sound to zolda. Zolda covered ears and precure charge at zolda and kick at chest and fall down on the ground. Zolda stand up and shoot at them. But suddenly, the particles of the kamen rider and precure begin to blur. It's time limit.

Knight:out of time? Precure let's get out

They nod him, they going back to really world as zolda going return to really world too.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Really world)

Ren and his friends that get hurt and return really world. Kitaoka appeared calmly there.

Kitaoka:I don't really like brawling... But what a surprise...to find out you are also rider and you girls are also precure too.

Ren and the girls(surprise):"also"?

Kitaoka:kashu hirayuki is rider too, right? I know. What are you guys doing? you guys know rider's can't coexist, and precure cannot stop for once, right? Why are you guys helping that kid? If you guys want to pretend to be friends, then maybe you guys shouldn't have become rider's and precure.

Ren:you don't get it. I have to fight. No matter what.no them kashu and precure.

Karen:that's right, hirayuki-san and my friends to stop the rider war, no him.

Kitaoka:for what?

Ren does not answer. When asked what he was fighting for and precure and hirayuki want to stop the rider wars too. Kitaoka tries to leave as if he was disappointed.

Ren:wait!why did you become a rider?

Nozomi:that's right, what are you fighting for?

Kitaoka:eternal life.

They shocked when kitaoka answer has been decided to eternal life.

Kitaoka:i get everything i want. I do anything i want. I win no matter what rider appeared. You guys why? Because i fight only for myself. It's people like that which are the strongest. It's ten years too early for you to be a rider and precure too. You guys are way to green.

Suddenly, someone dropped the memorial frame of hirayuki parents it was karen.and kitaoka noticed the memorial frame of hirayuki friends hanging on the picture. But, karen quickly grab the picture and keep it on her pocket.