BIG SCOOP!EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE ON PRETTY CURE AND RYUKI!FRIENDSHIP BATTLE

At the school, rin and the member of the futsal team observe the newest edition of cinq lumieres news to see the artical wrote about the captain of the team, konno before nozomi appeared and look at the newspaper.

Nozomi:good morning, everyone!wow, it's the new issue of the cinq lumieres news!the futsal team match? "Captain konno critical mistake. Failure to adjust?"insufficient practice!? The captain will resign"

Nozomi notice that said konno ball got stolen and she will probably quit being a captain now. Right away they know this isn't true and they argue, saying that the captain hurt her leg the day before their previous match, since there wasn't any reserve members she had to play injured before the konno appeared as they notice.

Rin:captain

Konno:"morning.

Suddenly, mika appeared as she tabloid style reporting and lack of research finally result in what would probably count as libe against the futsal club captain konno.

Mika:what the people want to know, i want to know!the chief editor of the cinq lumiere news, masuko mika!also known as

Rin:masuko-san

Masuko:huh?

Rin:what's with this article? There's no way konno-san would quit being captain!

Masuko:that's why i added the question mark.

Rin point at the newspaper as although konno tries to laugh it off, she's obviously hurt by article.

Rin:i have you know, the captain hurt her leg on the day before the match!

Girl 2:since she didn't have reserves, she was forced to play hurt.

Mika look at konno leg was injured the play game as she claims that she didn't know, even though it is her job to know everything.

Mika:u didn't know... She was injured.

Rin:you didn't know? Why didn't you do the research before writing that article!?

Konno:that's okay, she was right about the failure to adjust and the insufficient practice and maybe that's why i go hurt. We do batter next time.

Rin:captain....

______________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at nightmare headquarters, handenya was get injured by ryuki as he lost control become more darkness as she tried to her clam down.

Hadenya:they certainly have provided some entertainment.

Kawarino:didn't i warn you that they would be formidable opponents?

Bunbee:that means it's finally my turn, isn't it? Just watch and see. I recover the dream collect without fail.

Hadenya:Kawarino-chan, those girls and boy can't hope to compete against me.

Kawarino:please take care of it. Despariah-sama places more trust in this department than any other.

Bunbee:that's exactly why i should

Before he get step off his foot by kawarino.

Kawarino:hadenya-san, please do not disappointed despariah-sama.