PRISON ESCAPE RIDER!UNCOVERING URARA SECRET

It was a peaceful on morning at natts house, hirayuki and his friends clean the store as urara was reading on her book and she then done. Urara going downstairs as her friend's notice urara leave the store.

Urara:sorry to jet, but I'm in a hurry.

Rin:do you have another lesson today?

Urara:no, today's more of a...

However, nozomi and coco came running in saying there are some suspicious people outside.

Nozomi:look out, we've got some creepers outside the store!

Coco:i saw them too-coco!

They tried to seek from strange people as hirayuki lean to wall to seek the strange before he look at the two strange wearing disguised.

Rin:they sure are creepy.

Hirayuki:yeah, i don't like this those two stalker

Nuts:more like annoying

Komachi:nuts-san

Nuts:i got this.

Nuts go toward the door before comes out to investigation those two strange people.

Nuts:hey, you two!

Those two run away until they fell down on the ground as nuts go toward them and ask them why they just at the nuts store.

Nuts:are you just window shopping at our store?

Man:um, we're...

Grandpa:just a couple of passersby.

Everyone's come out and urara recognizes them as her dad and grandpa.

Urara:dad!grandpa!

Urara dad:oh hey there...

Urara Grandpa:urara

Then they was surprise when they notice urara was her family all time to watch her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the prison visitor room. Kitaoka, who faces asakura tells the content of the decision about 10 years in prison.

Kitaoka:prison sentence, ten years. But I can understand their decision. I did everything's that i could for what you paid me.

Asakura:i thought you were lawyer who could make me innocent.

Kitaoka:there's limit to what i can do. I had to be pretty forceful just to get the sentence reduced to this. The major thing was... Your motive was that you were vexed? Of course that wouldn't have worked!

Asakura:right now I'm vexed.... At a certain useless guy who can't make me innocent.

Kitaoka:when represented someone, there needs to be some compatibility. Asakura-san. Sorry, but I'm not good match with you. If you want to appeal, get another lawyer. Later!

Kitaoka going leave the prison visitor room as he is no match with asakura and go to the next client, shibaura without dealing with him. Asakura look angry at him as he bump into head on table as police man tried to stop him. But asakura doesn't listen to him and Grab his head and bump into head on the wall before he let go.

After that, kitaoka was going to gate as he go to the next client, shibaura before he heard the approaching of monster and turn around.

Kitaoka:just my imagination