RYUKI AND AQUA FUSION TOGETHER!KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE OF HOPE AND DREAM

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,yui was disappeared when her big brother still not give up as he still have change save her and ask kamen rider and precure to settle them to once for all, after that, coco realized that dream collect was stolen from kawarino as they cannot give up so easily and find dream collect, before kawarino was appeared as he invited kamen rider and precure to the Colosseum before they made it, kamen rider and precure still fight kawarino, but kawarino put mask of despair milk as she fall on the despair and now desparaia was wish her eternal life Before she crack her mask and reveal her face was younger and more worst ryuki become berserk form and going rampage on the Colosseum.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryuki charge forward and slashes on kawarino before he block attack as he whip at ryuki, but ryuki bit his tail as he let go and ryuki whip tail on his face many time and claw on his face, kawarino stay back.

Desparaia:legendary warrior, kamen rider and precure... Savor this despair as much you wish.

Kawarino delivered punch at his face while he block attack as he fly on the sky and above punch at on his face. Kawarino whip at him as he grab his tail and spinning around, he throw at Kawarino at the building on the ground. Kawarino use summon shadow bind on the ground before ryuki stop move as ryuki tried to get off.

Kawarino:what a power full darkness he is. And now kamen rider and Precure, don't you understand it by now? Your powers cannot hope to match mine. Well, on the extreme off chance that you defeated me, what could you do? You won't have any way to revive the palmier kingdom.

Kawarino charge forward at mint, aqua with energy dark blast at them while he going whip at knight, mint and lemonade as they laying on the ground.

Coco:knight,precure?

Mint and aqua was delivery punch at Kawarino as he disappeared and whip at them before he blast at them, causing an explosion,

Kawarino:now that's you've lost the hope that fuels your powers, you don't stand a chance against me!

Desparaia:hope fades away, and is stained with despair. How beautiful it is...

Knight and precure laying down on the ground as they cannot stand up before coco and nuts go front of them as they enough for that.

Coco:isn't this enough-coco? I don't want to see them hurt any more-coco!

Nuts:they've really given their all-nuts.

Coco:thank you-coco!

They charge forward at Kawarino before kawarino blow with tail at them into the wall.

Kawarino:don't make me laugh!

Lemonade:coco

Mint:nuts-san.

Kawarino:well, shall i apply the finishing touches?

Kawarino tosses five piece of black paper at the fallen knight and precure, which turn into a spreading darkness.