darkwing rider and full throttle passion rouge

Hirayuki sighed, as hirayuki back to work ore journal, they want to tell about hirayuki why he became transform into kamen rider ryuki. He doing work the paper and he search the investigation about cases, he did so, he could help but think back to yesterday after battle had finally been over.explanation had taken a bit.he had been paying attention during coco explanation of what nozomi had to do, but when the topic had switch to him...

(Flashback)

nozomi;Hirayuki-san... just what was that dragon

nozomi tried explain hirayuki, what was that dragon, the two of them wew sitting on a park bench, coco in front ofthem.

hirayuki;dragon call dragrederor mirror monster

nozomi and coco(confused);mirror monster

he nod them

hirayuki:once a mirror monster is confined, it forms a contract with rider who captured it.however, the contract monster can turn on their advent deck is destroyed or should they decide to quit being riders and thus starve the monster of the energy it would receive from absorbing the energies of other monsters.

Nozomi:well you have the advent deck, you want destroy the mirror monster and how many of kamen rider you have.

Hirayuki:13 rider

Coco and nozomi:wow...that's lot of them

Hirayuki nod them

Nozomi:hirayuki-san, 13 kamen rider who created for them

Hirayuki:they make contract with monster from the mysterious mirror world, a parallel dimension opposite to our own in which only the kamen rider can exist.the rider draw on their monster strength in exchange for feeding them the life force of the creatures the destroy.

Nozom(panic):wait, they feeding them the life force of the creature they destroy and we get eat by mirror monster

He nod her

Coco(scary):what happened to them 13 kamen rider

Hirayuki:the creator of the advent card has one rule:that there can be only one kamen rider.the other must be be killed, and the sole victor will be granted a single wish, which leads to conflict known as the rider war.

Nozomi and coco look horror face what hirayuki said.

Nozomi(scary):no, can't be rider wars, should fight other and killed them.why people wanted the wish

Hirayuki:i don't know, but, i got stop rider wars and nozomi you want to stop rider war

Nozomi:all right, we will stop rider wars

He nod her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(END FLASHBACK)

At the end of it all, hirayuki doing for work and he write internet think about a cases.nozomi was at school.hirayuki think about rider wars if they tried fight the other and they get a strength.a mirror monster still everywhere and he want to protect the people from mirror monster.

Hirayuki:maybe new rider will be came

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro