EPISODE FINAL AND THE MIRROR KINGDOM MIRACULOUS ADVENTURE PART 3

At the same, dream and dark dream charge forward and delivered punch at others, as dark dream delivered side kick at dream chest to landed on the ground before dream grab the waver and landed on the ground as dark dream delivered hook kick at cure dream while she dodge attack and step side.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Rouge was run side at the sphere while dark rouge was fellow her.

Dark rouge:darkness fire!

Dark rouge shoot barrage of red both at cure rouge, as rouge was dodge attack and get hit by red both as rouge lean against sphere before rouge was notice dark rouge delivery punch at her and rouge was dodge attack and flip back on the sphere.

Dark rouge:it's pointless to fight.

________________________________________________________________

Lemonade and dark lemonade run side at the city while dark lemonade doing her finish her kick.

Dark lemonade:darkness flash

She delivered side kick scything blade of light at lemonade while she dodge attack while she running away.

Dark lemonade:go ahead and run.

____________________________________________________________

Mint was running away from dark mint when dark mint shoot green light at mint and she dodge attack before mint pink catches start glow.

Mint:pretty cure!mint protection

Dark mint:dark spread!

Cure mint crosses her arms with her item in front of her, she raised her arms producing a green shield to protect from dark mint while dark mint shoot green light at shield and shatter it, as mint landed on the ground.

______________________________________________________________________

Cure aqua and dark aqua delivery punch at others while they step side as dark aqua delivery punch at aqua and aqua block attack with her arms, aqua delivery punch at her as dark aqua dodge attack and delivery side kick at her as aqua step away.

Dark aqua:do you really think that you can't lose to someone of equal strength?

_______________________________________________________________

Dark mint:but to tell you the truth,we're not exactly the same.

____________________________________________________________________

Dark lemonade:we were created by shadow. We don't have useless aspects

_____________________________________________________________________

Dark rouge:like friendships and weak hearts.

___________________________________________________________________

At the mirror kingdom,ryuki and Knight still fight mirror monster. while milk and the twins watch battle on the mirrors and shadow demands the dream collect.

 while milk and the twins watch battle on the mirrors and shadow demands the dream collect