THE FINAL 3 DAYS!KAWARINO HEARTLESS TACTIC!

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,ryuki was going killed knight before aqua go front of them and stop ryuki as she tell ryuki, even if he save yui like him... It won't make her happy. As ryuki shocked and bringing down sword on the ground. After that, they going quick get out the mirror world as hirayuki tell yui as he apologized to her.

At that kanzaki mansion, shirou go front of mirror before he heard the girl from mirror it was yui when she was kid.

Yui(children):when you become an adult, you disappeared. On your 20 birthday, you disappeared.

Shirou:i won't let you disappeared. Yui. I will definitely save you...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

4 days left, at the temple hirayuki and his friends precure are doing the new year shrine visit together. As the group pay their respect at the temple for new year payer.

Rin:doing new year shrine visit in a group is kind of... Refreshing.

Nozomi:that's for sure. It's so great that we can all do this together.

Cocoda:i agree. I'm sure... I'm sure it be a great year.

Before milk came out from bag and ask them about new year.

Milk:so, doing shrine visit are all about wishes for the new year-mil.

Nozomi:that's right. Milk, did you wish for anything?

Milk:milk wants the palmier kingdom to be resurrected as soon as possible-mil. That's what i wishes for!what about you, nozomi?

Nozomi:oh, you know i wished for the same thing. It's everyone dream, after all.

Milk:oh, really-mil? The nozomi i know would've made a wish like"i wanna eat a ton of fried eggs"or something like that-mil.

Nozomi:oh, come on, i totally know you wished you could eat a bunch of chocolate, mil.

Milk:that's not true-mil!

Nozomi:you can't handle the truth!

Hirayuki(sigh):those two have never changed

While karen ask what rin wished for

Karen:rin, what did you wish for?

Rin:me? You were the first one i was planning to tell, karen-san.

Rin take out her necklace accessory as she tell her truth

Rin:the truth is, i...

Before rin interrupted by nozomi as she hug her friends as same milk too.

Nozomi:milk being mean to me-mil!

Milk:nozomi being mean to me-mil

Rin:just shut up already.

Komachi:it looks we're in for another"busy"year

Urara:we sure are.

Hirayuki:i agreed

Hirayuki take out his watch as he look at date was January 16 as he think about that yui soon her birthdays.

____________________________________________________________________________