REN THE TRAITOR!THE APPRENTICE CARETAMER MILK MAKE HER ENTRANCE!

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,after defeat gai by ouja as ryuki and precure look horror at gai defeat by ouja as gai deck was crack and the metalglass was uncontacted. Ryuki and precure stared ouja with they own anger before dragreder go front of ryuki and precure as venosnaker go front of ouja too.

venosnaker split gas at them before dragreder protect them as he breath fireball at venosnaker. But, venosnaker dodge attack before he go toward him and bite him on his back as precure and ryuki was shocked that dragreder was pinch.

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the mirror, ryuki and precure was check on dragreder when he is okay before venosnaker go front of them and split acid as mint pinky catches start glow.

Mint:mint protection

Cure mint crosses her arms with her item in front of her. She raised her arms, production a green shield to protect anyone inside of it from the venosnaker before they notice that he shield become little be hole it was acid from venosnaker.

Nozomi:the snake was spilt acid

Rouge:that's no time for that, we must careful that snake.

Aqua:she right, that snake can spilt acid

They nod her as cure mint was released his shield before she go front of them. Venosnaker shoot at them before they dodge attacks and step away form him. Venosnaker shoot at them again before they step away and notice that ouja was hold his weapon became more interest.

Ouja:amuse me!

Ryuki take out his sword as precure combat stance before ouja go front of them and swing on side them as ryuki swing as to side ouja weapon, causing an spark, when ouja swing on side ryuki one more time before ryuki uppercut at his weapon before ouja kick once more. Dream and rouge delivery hook kick at ouja chest before he dodge attack and spinning kick at them landed on the ground.

Lemonade and mint delivery punch as ouja dodge easily and turn kick at them one more.however, someone elbow strikes on his chest it was aqua and kick at his chest step away. Ryuki and ouja at the upstair before they clashed other own weapon as knight look at the gai deck was destroy and he mind that ouja was did to people.

ouja:isn't this how things are done? Right?

Knight look at ryuki and ouja still fight other as ryuki swing on his side at him before ouja was swing on his side his weapon too, causing an spark again, ouja swing on his side before ryuki dodge attack as ouja swing on his let leg. But ryuki dodge attack and counterattack kick at his chest. Ouja was swing on his chest many time before ryuki dodge attack and thrust sword at ouja weapon when ryuki face to his face.

Ryuki:don't you feel anything?!how can you take a person life so easily? Don't you feel a thing?

Ouja:i see... You were that idiot in that restaurant.

Ouja notice that ryuki identity was hirayuki as ryuki have enough of ouja as he angry at him and push away the sword other before ouja swing on his side at ryuki landed on the ground. Aqua and rouge delivery hook kick at his chest before he grab they own let as he spinning around and quickly throw at ryuki stomach. Dream mint,and lemonade rush punch at him as ouja dodge attack and turning kick at them.