IMPERER!TERROR!DESPERAIA APPEARED!

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,knight, zolda and precure fight all zelles as they get annoyed Untill they heard motorcycle as they turn around it was ryuki survive form riding on motorcycle with his back aqua as her butterfly bow begin to glow, in which the light reaches out toward her left hand. The aqua ribbon is then shown, in which she take it over right hand.

Dragranzer goes up as kamen rider and precure take cover.

Aqua:pretty cure aqua tornado

And then aqua ribbon begin let out a line of water that spiral around the screen before she thrust the ribbon at zelles, while dragranzer shooting fireball at zellls, causing an explosion,before they stop the engine as knight and precure notice that ryuki, aqua was suddenly appeared.

Knight:kashu, karen

Dream and others:ryuki/aqua

They get off the motorcycle as they ask his family was saved.

Ryuki:kagawa-san

Aqua:your family is safe...

Tiger:that doesn't matter!sensei is beyond that...

Ryuki:i wanted to save them... So i did.

Ryuki replies back that he wanted to save, so he saved time as precure smile at ryuki before ouja go front of them.

Ouja:hey. Keep fighting!

He swing at them before ryuki block attack with his sword as aqua delivery punch at ouja chest and ryuki side kick on his stomach many time landed on the ground.Before, the particles of the kamen rider and precure begin to blur, it's time limit.as alternative ask tiger, ran out time

Alternative:toujou-kun, time's up.

Tiger:okay.

They was going back to reality as ryuki swing at ouja chest many time and hook kick on his stomach, he throw on the ground.

Ryuki:everyone!let's go!

They nod him as they get out quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

At the behind on building, kagawa was called his family to ensure their safety but does it in front of satoru before the phone answer .

Noriko:dear.

Kagawa:noriko. How's yuuto!how is yuuto?

Noriko:he's with me.

Kagawa:i see.

Noriko:umm... Dear.

Kagawa:what's wrong?

Noriko:no... It's nothing. Will you come home early today?

Kagawa:yes. I will.

Kagawa pressed hang out as satoru appeared annoyed that kagawa cares enough about his family even though he previous gave them up to use alternative.

Kagawa:what's wrong?

Tojou:sensei... So your family is important to you...

Kagawa:of course.listen, toujou-kun. Being a hero means not being ignorant of the value of human life.