RIDER GATHERING!PRETTY CURE 5 SINGING DEBUT!

At the school lecole des cinq Lumière's, urara is going through a tongue twisting alphabet song.

Urara:  amenbo akaina. A, i, u, e, o. (water strider sure are red). Ukimo ni koebi mo oyoideru(baby shrimp are swimming in the floating seaweed too.)kaki no ki kuri no ki. Ka, ki, ku, ke, ko(persimmon tree.)kitsutsuki kotsukotsu, karekeyaki. (Woodpecker tapping tapping, into the dead wood.)sasage in su wo kake. Sa, shi, su, se, so. (Black eyed peas with vinegar.)sono uo asase de sashimashita. (Speared that fish there in the shallows.)tachimashou rappa de. Ta, chi, tsu, te, to. (Let's stand up and blast it out.)totetote tatta to tobitatta. (With a toot and a tap we took to our feet.)namekuji noronoro. Na, ni, nu, ne, no. (Slug slides slowly.)nando ni numette, naninebaru... (Something slimy in the closet, sticking to the floor...)

And then she take breather as rin and nozomi look in awe as urara recites it perfectly with no difficulty, then claims it is because she's an actress.

Urara:something like that.

Nozomi:wow!

Rin:way to twist that tongue.

Urara:it's all part of the acting biz.

Nozomi tried to attempting to say the tongue twister as they look at nozomi want try attempting.

Nozomi:, amenbo, akyaina, aeueo... Ukimyoni, kyoebi mo, oyoideru... Kakinoki, kurinoki, kyoki kyokyo fuu...

But she fails, with rin reminding her that she got kicked out of drama club about three days after she starter it.

Rin:there's reason you got kicked out of the drama club after three days.

nozomi:didn't i tell you not to mention that?

Rin:my bad...

Nozomi:rin-chan, you meanie!

Washio:urara-chan

Suddenly, they heard the man and turn around it was washio appeared and informs urara that after her performance at the park, a talent scout wants her to debut as a singer.

Urara:what's the matter, washio-san?

Washio:we've got a situation, urara-chan!remembered that show you emceed awhile back?

Urara:yes, i do...

Washio:apparently, a producer from a recond company was watching it. He really took an interest in you, urara-chan!and... He asked if you wanted to debut as a singer!

Rin, nozomi:jinkies

Urara:a singing... Debut?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later, at natts house, urara is trying to write lyrics and wonders if she really could try being a singer as well as an actress.

Urara:is debuting as a singer really... Right for me? I should be working to refine my acting. I don't have the time to be taking on side projects. They want me to write a song, but I can't think up any lyrics.

Suddenly, someone open the door it was. Nozomi and rin go upstairs and burst in with a poster for urara singing out.

Nozomi:urara!are you here, urara?