HIRAYUKI DECISION TO FIGHT

At the mirror world,ryuki survive fight Knight survive intensely, as ryuki swing at knight while he dodge attack as he counterattack with punch at his face, but ryuki grab his fist as he punch at his face and side kick on his chest.ryuki and knight swing at other when they punch at others face and stay back.

Ryuki swing at his chest and other side kick on his chest as knight block attack and swing at his back as ryuki lean against wall. Ryuki swing at knight as he dodge attack and upper hand on his face, but he dodge attack and counterattack with palm strike on his chest on the wall.

Suddenly, dream and others was appeared as they shocked that ryuki and knight still fight others.

Dream:no, it can't be

Rouge:those two fight others.

Aqua(worried):hirayuki-san

Ryuki take out the a card for final vent, he opens the visor and places the card inside, but ryuki stop with his hand, he remind that memories of the past others rider death. As he kneel down and drop his hand on the ground.

Ryuki:i made my decision, but... I said I'd fight for yui-san... I made my decision, but... In the end, i... Ended up hesitating again.

Knight:kashu

Aqua:hirayuki-san

Ryuki was scream as he sad about his friends yui, who should have decided to fight for yui but still has no choice but to blame himself for being lost, as ryuki slamming the wall and Punch at against wire wall before he revert ryuki base form.

Knight:kashu.

Rouge:ren-san, sorry keep you waiting

Knight:everyone

Aqua was go front of ryuki as she pat on his back to calm down before they notice that ryuki start blur as run time.suddenly, they heard the monster as they turn around it was sheerghosts as they many of them as they get shocked.

Knight:this is bad!

Lemonade:oh no!we need get out here quickly

Rouge:you're right

Knight and others precure go front of ryuki and aqua as they ask them.

Knight:you two!stand up!we've got to get out of here!

Aqua:okay, ren-san

Ryuki:I'm fine. You guys go ahead without me.

Knight:are you an idiot!Karen, help kashu

Aqua:okay,hirayuki-san come on let's go.

Aqua grab his hand before they start run away at the tunnel as the monster still after them before they hide on against wall. Monster was going find them as kamen rider and precure sweating and tried to be quiet before they notice that they own body still blur and monster was kneel down on the ground untill they notice that monster was stop.

Dream:what happen

Komachi:we don't know!that's was our chance.

Aqua:okay, come on let's get out here.

Kamen rider and precure was going out the mirror world as aqua still grab ryuki hand.

______________________________________________________________________________________