THE MYSTERIOUS EMPTY TRAIN

Precisely, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure. Ryuki, knight and precure fight the wild border as zolda use the final vent shoot at them. And then
He pulls the trigger sending a barrage of attack at wild border while kamen rider and precure they dodge, it caused a huge explosion.

They were scream and jump into air while they spinning around with huge terrible explosion bombardment. Kamen rider and precure who received the aftermath are also slammed against the ground and do not make slight movement.

after that, hirayuki and his friends barely return to the real world. Suddenly, yui was appeared, and she saw that hirayuki and his friends get injured and rushed to them who couldn't ge because of the pain in their whole body.

Yui:you guys, are you all right.

Hirayuki:zolda is strong as hell

Karen:we think so and he shoot at us without purpose.

Following hirayuki and his friends manages to get up, but that time, ren suffers a severe headache. Still, the ren begins to walk around.

Yui:ren, where are you going?

Hirayuki and his friends:ren/ren-san

When hirayuki and his friends call out. Ren turn around and look at them with a groping look and muttering.

Ren:you guys... Who are you people?

They was shocked when ren was lost memories. He hold his head and getting headache. Hirayuki and precure rushed toward him and hold his shoulder.

Hirayuki:ren, what's wrong?

Nozomi:ren-san pull out yourself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day,at the atori cafe, hirayuki and his friends worried about ren. The doctor diagnosis was a temporary ren memory confusion caused by a hard hit on the head.

Sanako:is ren-chan okay? So you're saying he has amnesia?

Yui:not exactly. He knows who he is, for one thing.

Sanako:what'd the doctor say?

Yui:the shock of getting hit in the head has temporarily confused him.

Hirayuki:seems like he doesn't remembered anything from the last year.that's why he doesn't know us.

Yui:but the doctor said he should get better soon.

Sanako:i hope so. Last night he gave me this really suspicion look. I wish the hospital had kept him a little longer. That boy won't die on tatami mat. My intuitive is never wrong.

Hirayuki:what a terrible prediction. But i can see that.

Hirayuki finish the breakfast however. Yui rushed to kitchen and tell them.

Yui:ren gone

Hirayuki was shocked when yui said ren gone and look around it was ren goes somewhere on his motorcycle without worried about them. Hirayuki chased him and ren was continue headache.

Hirayuki:ren, wait up!

Ren turn back hirayuki and hold his head.

Hirayuki:you're still not back to normal, right?please, go back to sleep.